Where is the cheapest place to buy online

gnc's close to expiration stuff is really cheap when u can get it like 75% off. and i've tried the sam's club stuff, definately good for the money but its slightly lower quality. i usually always buy optimum nutritions gold standard whey on bodybuilding dot com. most things are half the price of gnc's full retail price.

o yeah sams also sells protein bars call optimum nutrition 15 per a box each bar contains 30 grams of protein and they cost 15 per box. Thats the cheapest i have seen protein bars with that much protein

The best local place I've seen is Sams Club.

They carry EAS whey 5lb for $27.

I really like the quality of EAS and it tastes great.

I have a brand new chocolate and vanilla and they are both yummy :D

Gosh damn I would like to see the 100lb bag ghost picked up.

I've tried the liquid just as an on-the-go thing - I would prefer food then whey or food and whey.

No whey ... "yes whey!" - couldn't resist :)

That is the best store deal I have found.

That is the best store deal I have found.

Personally I prefer the costco protein. I think it's like $30 for 6lbs. Not quite as cheap as Sam's, but it's like 27g protein/scoop (80 scoops iirc per bag) and tastes better imo.

If you're looking to buy a ton online, I'd look into American Whey. Their stuff tastes pretty good and you can buy in bulk (10-50lbs) for reasonably cheap.

The best local place I've seen is Sams Club.

They carry EAS whey 5lb for $27.

I really like the quality of EAS and it tastes great.

I have a brand new chocolate and vanilla and they are both yummy :D

Gosh damn I would like to see the 100lb bag ghost picked up.

I've tried the liquid just as an on-the-go thing - I would prefer food then whey or food and whey.

No whey ... "yes whey!" - couldn't resist :)

yup.. thats where i get it .. how come they never have the strawberry ?

Back