Where is the cheapest place to buy online

ghosthost

Ultimate Douche
protein, whey,protein I have been useing a website for awhile, just trying to see if theirs cheaper page i could use

I've gotta find which sponsor it was, but all sponsors are great on here. I've used a couple and would have no problem with any. N2B muscle is pretty good also. Their on the right.

The cheapest Ive yet to buy (hard to believe) is at GNC. I always go to different locations n say "where's the things that r about to expire? Lol

I got the 7.5lbs of Isopure (goes for $150 at GNC) for $22. Lol
I never spend more than $50, and i always leave with 15+lbs of protein.

The best local place I've seen is Sams Club.

They carry EAS whey 5lb for $27.

I really like the quality of EAS and it tastes great.

I have a brand new chocolate and vanilla and they are both yummy :D

Gosh damn I would like to see the 100lb bag ghost picked up.

I've tried the liquid just as an on-the-go thing - I would prefer food then whey or food and whey.

No whey ... "yes whey!" - couldn't resist :)

The best local place I've seen is Sams Club.

They carry EAS whey 5lb for $27.

I really like the quality of EAS and it tastes great.

I have a brand new chocolate and vanilla and they are both yummy :D

Gosh damn I would like to see the 100lb bag ghost picked up.

I've tried the liquid just as an on-the-go thing - I would prefer food then whey or food and whey.

No whey ... "yes whey!" - couldn't resist :)

I have gotten that stuff from sams...I thought it tasted ok...wasnt great...I do think its good protien for the money though...

The shots are pricy but convenient to have in a pinch. I get my protein from They always have some crazy deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
GNC? dude.. that shit is pricey.. they have loads of "about to expire"? Good plan.. that really works?

Yeah - LOL I usually poor the scoop in my mouth and chug it with liquid.:D

Although I do like the tast mixing it normally and with food as well.

EAS was a creation of Bill Phillips of Muscle Media before he sold the company - but I've seen studies in the past of different products and EAS was always one of the best in quality.

With EAS it's a safe et your getting 100% whey. :)

I have gotten that stuff from sams...I thought it tasted ok...wasnt great...I do think its good protien for the money though...

it wanst

it wasnt one big bag, it was buy 5 pounds and get 5lb free, and i order 6 things of them, and the i bought casein protein for the rest of 18 pounds, I don't really enjoy protein i just chug it down, far as taste its good, I have been useing this stuff for years now and its the cheapest i have ever seen, and it works real good

Back