where to get GSO and EO

VictoryRay

I'm about to start my first batch in the near future and am gathering all my supplies. Cottonseed oil is easy to get, but and wondering about the Grapeseed oil and the EO.

On a side note, is one oil better than the other?

Thanks,ray

thanks edogger..

is there any oil that is considered better than another, or is it just personal choice? curious for the hurt, acne, suspension aid,??? anything..

ray

well EO is definetely superior than others in the aspect that it has a very thin viscosity which makes for easier filtering and also acts as a solvent which allows you to make higher concentrations. It also seems to reduce the pain from injections. However there is some debate whether or not it is healthy to use which made me quit using it. Its also very expensive.

So, i switched to grapeseed for a while which has health benefits but is real thick and now im using sesame seed which does a decent job.

different oils have different colors and viscocity. We used to carry sesame oil, a bright yellow oil..now we have cottonseed oil which is a common oil for many applications. It doesn't taste bad either, so its uses are versatile.

Back