Log: IncreasemyT hoping to get my life back

Wrasse02

Gonna do a log for anyone who is interested. As you can see from my avi. I used to cycle decently and self trtd for years.
Until i got diagnosed with cancer and underwent a bone marrow transplant.

Ive lost basically every bit of muscle, hair, confidence, motivation, and sex drive ive ever had. So i knew trt was my only option.

My doctor keeps saying "youre young" and my cousin whos a doctor and runs a wellness clinic fed me the same bullshit.

Keep getting the same "eat healthy and workout" nobody is listening to me.

I had my video conference this morning.
I was honest about everything, and he said most clinics would turn me away due to health history, but he wanted to help me.

Hoping to get a package soon. And im looking forward to updating this.

Gonna do a log for anyone who is interested. As you can see from my avi. I used to cycle decently and self trtd for years.
Until i got diagnosed with cancer and underwent a bone marrow transplant.

Ive lost basically every bit of muscle, hair, confidence, motivation, and sex drive ive ever had. So i knew trt was my only option.

My doctor keeps saying "youre young" and my cousin whos a doctor and runs a wellness clinic fed me the same bullshit.

Keep getting the same "eat healthy and workout" nobody is listening to me.

I had my video conference this morning.
I was honest about everything, and he said most clinics would turn me away due to health history, but he wanted to help me.

Hoping to get a package soon. And im looking forward to updating this.

IMT will not lead you astray good stuff man, following! good luck bro!

I use IMT. You have current photo to post for before photos?

I took photos today. But im honestly so disgusted with how i look id rather wait a little later to post them with an updated photo.

Your log is actually what made me give them a shot! Appreciate it.

I took photos today. But im honestly so disgusted with how i look id rather wait a little later to post them with an updated photo.

Your log is actually what made me give them a shot! Appreciate it.

It helps. Right now. I am still trying to refine my diet.

I know its only been like 5-6 days. And maybe just placebo effect. But was able to finally hit the gym. And had my best solo workout in probably 2 years. Also have woken up with morning wood for the first time in.... a LONG time. Concentration seems to be improving too. Have been more productive at work [coworker commented on it]

Considering how long ive felt like pure shit, this is definitely refreshing.
Again, even if just placebo effect.

Will post my "starter" pics in a few days.

So ive been on for about 5 weeks. Started at 196lbs. Currently sitting at 194lbs.
I havent been able to go lift much bc ive been so tired getting back into the groove at work. (i walk nearly 10miles a day at work) and usually walk my dog anywhere between 3-5miles a day as well.

Current pics are on the left. Def enjoying having leaned out a bit. Even though ive stayed at the same weight basically.

GrjVlbY.jpg

uHUe58u.jpg

think im gonna continue to attempt and lean out until around december and then begin starting to bulk and put on some quality mass from December/Jan/Feb/

Last edited:
Thank you for the update!!!! I hope it gets better for you. May you progress a little faster than you thought on anything you think!!!

Back