Which Biotech Is Real...?

o3clipsegts

I recently placed an order with GP and received it today. In the past I have only used VIP for Biotech. This stuff looks so much different. The gear I got today had actual Biotech flip tops where as every time I ordered from VIP they just said ''flip off''. Even the boxes look different. Also a buddy of mine just got stuff from VIP last week and it is idenical to how it's always been from them. Pics Below

the biotest in the 3rdpic that is clear looks fake,all my biotech bottles look like the other one in the 3rd pic.and i have had some that said flip off and some didnt,but both were good....but that clear one in the 3rd pic the bottle looks different than mine,and i have had 50 biotech bottles in my hand,i actually have one right now,but it is cyp,but i do have a empty enan one also.

The round molecule one is a knockoff

If you take a bottle with the round molecules and compare it to the hexagon bottled one you'll see the differences. Round molecule boxes and lebels the letters are different and look like the printer is a cheaper printer. The holograms are a different color also. I've known people that used the round molecule ones with no issues.

If you take a bottle with the round molecules and compare it to the hexagon bottled one you'll see the differences. Round molecule boxes and lebels the letters are different and look like the printer is a cheaper printer. The holograms are a different color also. I've known people that used the round molecule ones with no issues.

The round molecule ones can have the real active ingredient but its not a REAL distributer for bio tech they just put the name on it.

i recieved my order today from vip with the round molicule box/bottles. unsure about it cause iv always got the hex ones. but always from someone i no at a gym. so if u or anyone else knows which is real or fake or if there both good. any info would be great thanks.

Back