Which cycle would help with bf and water retention.

dre009

I know there is no cycle that can remove water retention but with holding water problem I just want to make sure to make gains of 20 pounds and no water retention and bf loss. hopefully this si my cyc what do you think.

Winny weeks 1-12 30 mg
Tren 1-12 30 mg
test en -1-8 500 mg
eq 8-12 300 mg
test pr 1-12 50mg eod

Just wondering if this is good and I think one of the tests i shoulkd take out.
Also something I didnot do was use l- dex . Also if I have water retention will .75 a day help with the unwanted water retention that i still have left and in the hope that this will not mess me up. Thanks peoples.

thats way too many compounds. not saying you cant handle it, its just not needed. tren and prop everyday should give you close to what you want. tren for 12 weeks may be too long. add it in the last 6 or 7 weeks. and raise the prop to 100mg ED. use nolvadex or a-dex(.25-.5) to keep the bloat down and keep your diet clean. also note that gaining 20lbs AND losing fat is a very demanding goal even with AAS.
good luck

Last edited:
dre009 said:
I know there is no cycle that can remove water retention but with holding water problem I just want to make sure to make gains of 20 pounds and no water retention and bf loss. hopefully this si my cyc what do you think.

Winny weeks 1-12 30 mg
Tren 1-12 30 mg
test en -1-8 500 mg
eq 8-12 300 mg
test pr 1-12 50mg eod

Also something I didnot do was use l- dex . Also if I have water retention will .75 a day help with the unwanted water retention that i still have left and in the hope that this will not mess me up. Thanks peoples.

winny for 12 weeks ?
and why 2 test w/ very diferent esters at the same time??
i think he meant tren 30mg ED

winny for 12 weeks, if you do this i would like to see your lipid profiles after a cycle, i am serious, i would like to see what they look like.

Thank peeps for the replies first This would be my fifth cyc and I have never used Winstrol (winny), and I used tren but with anadrol and test. I weigh 182 pounds and I am trying to gain at least 10 pounds but to shed the water and bf.I have never used test prop either but test ena I have and gained alot. I just put those two to see which one you guys think is best. And instead of Winstrol (winny) what should I use. Thanks

EQ for only 4 weeks? Did I read that correctly?
It takes AT LEAST 4 weeks for EQ to even start working. Most Bros use EQ at higher doses (600mg/week) for a minimum of 10 weeks.

dre009 said:

Winny weeks 1-12 30 mg
Tren 1-12 30 mg
test en -1-8 500 mg
eq 8-12 300 mg
test pr 1-12 50mg eod

Damn bro you have no clue as to what you're doing. 12 weeks on Winstrol (winny) is too long. Why the hell would you run two different tests unless you were jump starting with prop, which you're not? And like Spartie said, EQ has just began to work at week 4 and you want to drop it then.

Spend much more time researching steroids before you even think about doing another cycle.

dre009 said:
Thank peeps for the replies first This would be my fifth cyc and I have never used Winstrol (winny), and I used tren but with anadrol and test. I weigh 182 pounds and I am trying to gain at least 10 pounds but to shed the water and bf.I have never used test prop either but test ena I have and gained alot. I just put those two to see which one you guys think is best. And instead of Winstrol (winny) what should I use. Thanks

A 10 lb gain is a reasonable goal and you *might* be able to lean up a little while making that gain.

I suggest you run Winstrol (winny) for the last 6 weeks at 50 mgs. per day instead of 30 mgs. per day for 12 weeks.

I would also suggest you increase the tren dosage to at least 50 mgs. ed or 100 mgs. eod.

.75 mgs of arimidex per day should do quite a bit to control water retention.

Rather than taking one of the test esters completely out, I suggest you use the enanthate for the first 8 weeks and then switch to propinate for the last 4 weeks (about 100 mgs. eod). That way, you can switch from your cycle to your post cycle therapy (pct) much faster. You could combine 100 mgs. of prop and 100 mgs. of tren in one shot eod during the last 4 weeks.

I don't really see a need for eq in your cycle, but if you run it, stop it in week 8 when you stop the enanthate and I suggest you run 400-500 mgs. or so per week (of eq).

the reason i put both test was too see which on should I use, and Winstrol (winny) i have never used or prop. I have used enathate but i have always tried to bulk up i just dont want to bulk up again like i did last time which was 30 pounds but added fat that i have not been able to totally get rid of. i dont mind 10 lbs but you are right I have never tried to get cut or planned out a cycle for getting cut b/c it was always easy now I am 27 and it is getting harder to lose the fat. i just want to be ripped and if anything gain a little. will this work for gains and lost bf and water retention. wondering which test to use b/c to water retention

eq week 1 thru 12 400mg
tren week 1 thru8 30 eod
winny week 8 thru 12 50 eod
test prop here I have never used and remember dont want to hold water

Last edited:
you sound like you're not educated about roids at all

well any cycle containing test prop/tren/winny would be ok
but damn bro !! read and learn

what about having the test prop at 50eod b/c of water retention and bf and no Winstrol (winny). Like you guys said read a little and i read that bodybuilders think prop doesn't hold water at least not like the rest but in actuality it does. Thanks for the responses

Back