Which D-bol is the best??

rpwhit777

10mg Metandrol …………Bratis Labs
10 mg D-bol …………….Denkall
25mg Reforvit-B caps…..Loeffler
5mg Anabol…………….Thai
5mg Russian d-bol……..EURO
20mg Dianovol ………Blue Diamond Labs

I can get really good deals on all of them, so price is not my main concern. ( dont ask me from who I will not tell you)...I just want to know which is the best bang for my buck. Also arent the Anabol commonly countefieted?........I look forward to hear your opinions on this bros...............Thanks........

Last edited:
I hear that Peru Tech is awesome. I have never used Dbol. but when I do I'll use PT :)

i would stick with anything from europe or the perutech, dbol is dbol as long as it is dosed properly. All i have ever used is thais and they rocked.

i vote for thais , russians and naps in that order , i dont like the large dose pills , youre never sure how much you are getting when you start breaking them up into little pieces , take 5mg every 3-4 hours and double up right before bedtime and you will have a reasonably consistent blood level , but i admit i take a couple extra preworkout for the intensity and pump

OK I found this much out please clarify this for me please. Anabol are made by BD ( british dispensary) ??? correct ?? if so they are definitely Thai's and I will change my mark up top.

British Dispesary, and the new British Dragons with the Snake imprint, both are top notch Thai Anabol.

Ok I just got word back from my source he says he loves the Denkall's and the NAposims?????what are the Naposims?????

Definatly RUSSIAN METH WHITE D-BOL, i got'em they are great, best is Naps then is Russian then is Thais, but i HATE pinks!

rpwhit777 said:
10mg Metandrol …………Bratis Labs
10 mg D-bol …………….Denkall
25mg Reforvit-B caps…..Loeffler
5mg Anabol…………….Thai
5mg Russian d-bol……..EURO
20mg Dianovol ………Blue Diamond Labs

I can get really good deals on all of them, so price is not my main concern. ( dont ask me from who I will not tell you)...I just want to know which is the best bang for my buck. Also arent the Anabol commonly countefieted?........I look forward to hear your opinions on this bros...............Thanks........

well ive tried 2 kinds......thai anabols and naps. i feel that naps are much better. the dose was only slightly higher (5mg) than when i used thais

They definitely are Romanian I just confirmed it. So basically it down to the Naposims or the Thai Anabols. I 'll give this thread a day or two........Thanks bros................R

Back