which is best kit to convert finaplix h

nattydread

"EASY SKANKIN"
tring to find out who makes the best kit to make finaplix h into a injectable. also which is easier. this will be my first time tring this so any help is appreaciated. :dunno:

just ordered from the link that appears when you write the word FINA. whoa, there it is.... shit...does a 4g kit come with a whatman filter????

now does it depend on the kit on how strong the fina comes out, and if i get a cart do i make it all at the same time or is it better to make it as i need it

here is another rookie ? ,what size kit will i need to make a whole box (10 carts) of fina? sorry for the dumb questions bro but i just wanna get all the info i can before i start. once again thanks for the help bro.

Need to know what diet will best suit for cutting? I am on .5cc EOD should I up the dosage for quicker results? How many calories a day? I did up my cardio should I do more?

Last edited:
Need to know what diet will best suit for cutting? I am on .5cc EOD should I up the dosage for quicker results? How many calories a day? I did up my cardio should I do more?

Start your own thread in the diet section please. And don't bump old threads. Also, you have given no information for us to go by.

This is the weirdest bump, question, situation, bumbfuck I've seen in a while! WTF!!!!
I haven't posted to CS section for a while because every time I come here, there are no interesting threads to respond to anymore. It's all this jerk around shit!

Back