Which of the three are better? Var, Masteron or winny?

Mg for Mg, with price being no object, and used alone, I don't think either of the other 2 will produce the results (cosmetic or strength-wise) of 100mgs of var ED.

Masteron supposedly works best in 7% and lower bodyfat people, I dunno, not interested in pussy drugs myself :D

I'd go var if price were no object, then Winstrol (winny) next, and I hate anything that fux with my joints and that would be winny.

Have you thought about esterless EQ? Some people seem quite impressed with it. Your choice mano. Feel free to wait around on opinions for masteron, I think House may have been on it or was considering it.

im getting a bunch of EQ as well
im just curious about whether to get var or masteron
i know im getting Winstrol (winny) as its cheap and works...

i've been on Winstrol (winny) at 100mgs ed with 200mg eod of fina for the last couple weeks and it works beautifully..im less then 3 wks out rite now from my show and i started using masteron 2 wks ago..man, i gotta tell u this stuff is for real...the vascularity has gotten out of hand and my physique has never been so grainy hard as it is now..i got a couple weeks left to my show and im satisfied with the mast...if u could get some, make sure its legit..

i've used var at 60mgs ed in the past, overrated if u ask me...but thats just me..

pudge

I tried asking about masteron before. Not many people use it. I didnt get one person that used it on here.

How about primo?

It can therefore be used somewhat effectively as bulking agent, providing a consistent gain of high quality muscle mass. It can also be successfully combined with other steroids for an enhanced effect. Mixing drostanolone with an injectable anabolic such as Deca-Durabolin or Equipoise can prove quite useful for example, the two providing notably enhanced muscle gain without excessive water retention. For greater mass gains, a stronger androgen such as Dianabol or an injectable testosterone would do the trick. The result here can be an extreme muscle gain, with a lower level of water retention & other estrogenic side effects than if these steroids were used alone (usually in higher doses). Masteron could of course be used during cutting phases of training as well. A cycle of this drug combined with Winstrol, Primobolan or Oxandrolone should provide great muscle retention and fat loss, during a period which can be very catabolic without steroids. It is an added benefit that none of these steroids aromatize, and therefore there is no additional worry of unwanted water and fat retention.

--id run masteron along with EQ and possibly some tren....just a thought

Back