Which one, Karachi Sust, Niles Sustanon (sust) or Omna?

Which one, Karachi Sust, Niles Sust or Omna?

• KARACHI SUSTANON 250 (Organon, Pakistan)

Votes: 79 52.0%
  • NILES SUSTANON 250 (Organon, Egypt)

Votes: 25 16.4%
  • OMNADREN 250 (Jelfa, Poland)

Votes: 35 23.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 13 8.6%

• Total voters

Slider

Which one, Karachi Sust, Niles Sust or Omna?

What is your choice and how where your results if you had to compare from experience on another kind below?
--KARACHI SUSTANON 250 (Organon, Pakistan)
--NILES SUSTANON 250 (Organon, Egypt)
--OMNADREN 250 (Jelfa, Poland)
The reason for this question is I know fakes are high on Sustanon (sust). but also some say one over the other is made better (higher or correctly dosed) and some react better on a certain kind.
I know the mix is basically the same but what’s you choice?

Thanks,

Slider

if your sure its legit then but the cheapest , theres not a nickels worth of difference in the quality of them unless they are counterfit

IMO Kqarachi is the best. I have tried omna and karachi. saw better gains off the karachi. Hurts like a mother though!!!

Karachi very good. But I have been hearing great news about Iranian SUS being over dosed by 33mg... I believe this is correct, I will go back and check, but they say it is the best

How about whatever is the cheapest considering they all contain the same thing 250mg test

Champ

Footballstar74 said:
I think I read some where that Omna has a lot lower % of counterfit then Sustanon (sust). Anyone ever read that?

Probably because it is dirt cheap.

Champ

I like Karachi's. My bro was to cheap to get Sus so he got Omnas. First week he got hives, developed an abcess, and got the Test Flu for 3 months and would not go away. I'll stick to Sust...

I love Omnas!! I have always gotten awesome results from it, and it is about half the price of sust.

Karachi's have always treated me well. I would go with the cheapest ( wich is usually omna's) cosidering they are the exact same compound with a different name.

my first cycle was 500mg/wk kirachis, and i have to say that was the most mind blowing transformation of my body!! again it was my first cycle and a good one to start on IMO, but i put on 35 lbs in 10 weeks! everybody noticed. after i pissed away all of my water weight and burned excess pudge, i kept a nice 15 or so lbs. pricy ($20 per amp) but everything is around here w/ a high conterfiet rate. which is why i stick to the moo juice!!

SMACKAVELI said:
I like Karachi's. My bro was to cheap to get Sus so he got Omnas. First week he got hives, developed an abcess, and got the Test Flu for 3 months and would not go away. I'll stick to Sust...

All this with 100% sterile injection techniques?

It isnt always gear that causes infections

Champ

I have tried all 3 and I can't say there is a difference between them. There all good as far as I'm concered.

Back