complete report from another d-bol only cycle incl. summary ;-)

L

Lauw

Here is my attempt to contribute something useful to this board. It’s my d-boll only cycle report I posted earlier this year on another board (http://forum.body-fitness.nl/forum). Yes, I know there are lots of d-bol only reports, and it’s not the easiest piece to read due to layout flaws. But I hope it’s kind of informative to someone out there…

Stats:
Height: 1,95 m
Weight: 96 kg.
Body fat: no idea, I?m not very lean.
Gear: 35 mg dianabol e.d. 6 weeks long.
After the cycle: 100 mg clomid e.d. 1 week long and 50 mg clomid e.d. 10 days long. And of course creatine (and I?m thinking about milk thistle too).

Goal: 3 or 4 kg maintainable muscle.

Training experience: 5 or 6 years. But to be honest, I only now how to train in a productive way for about 1,5 year. I wasted a lot of time training with schedules from Flex, M&F and many other muscle mags. All those schedules didn?t make me gain any muscles; the only thing I developed was a rotator cuff injury. It was a very frustrating period. I quit lifting weights and started Thai boxing for about 2 years. By coincidence I discovered the hardgainer site and the hardgainer faq (www.hardgainer.com and http://www.hardgainers-home-gym.com/hg_faq.html) It was a revelation to me. I finally made some decent gains using the hardgainers style of training. Recently I started working out the HST way, I like it very much and I think that HST and steriods can be a very productive couple.

Why this cycle?
Yes I know, a d-boll only cycle is not a very effective cycle. And there are some safer alternatives to d-boll. I choose for a d-boll only cycle because it is my first cycle and I just want to know how it?s like. There is a big chance I won?t like the sides. In that case I think that d-boll is an easy cycle to quite with. Just quit the d-boll and start the clomid. If you don?t like the sides from Test. Cyp for example you have a bigger problem, it isn?t out of your body within 2 days. And a d-boll only cycle is pretty cheap?..

Last week I started my cycle. I will edit this post every week for a weekly update.

Week 1
Today (09-02-04) I just finished my first week. On day 4,5 and 6 I felt pretty tired and one night I woke up very sweaty. That?s not normal for me so I blame the d-boll for that. I didn?t notice anything else from the d-boll.
On day 5 I didn?t gain any weight what so ever. But this morning I was al of a sudden 1,5 kg heavier, strange?.. Training went well this week, I got a decent pump. But then again, I also can train well and get a decent pump without A.S.
Summary: hmmm, I axially don?t notice anything from the d-boll except from some sides on day 4,5 and 6.

Week 2
Just finished week 2. Last week I found out why I didn?t seem to gain any weight. It?s because the weight scale I use is crap. It?s very inaccurate. I tested it by putting a 10 kg weight plate on it three times in a row. The first 2 times it read 9kg, and the third time 12 kg. Nice.:15smilie:
Another silly anecdote. Last Monday and Tuesday my nipples were itching. I was totally panicking! I didn?t gain any weight (I now know what was the cause of that), but I was already developing bitch-tits? From 1 week on 35 mg e.d.??? AAARGH!
But all of a sudden I realized that, on request of my girlfriend, I shaved the hair around my nipples. And I didn?t use any shaving cream or lotion. The result is itching nipples. Pretty dumb?..
Anyway, the d-boll seems to work. How do I know?
I gained approximately 1 kg to 5 kg (I need a better weight scale). I also gained some bodyfat (I ?m going to cut down on the carbs a little bit), but my muscle definition went up.
Last friday I got a nice pump in my biceps from bent-over-barbell-row, and a pump in my shoulders from bench-pressing. I never got a pump in my biceps or shoulders from those exercises. But hey, I don?t complain.
I also start to notice the ?feel-good? reputation from d-boll. Last weekend I went to bed late (4 o?clock and 3 o?clock), and last night I didn?t sleep to well either. Normally I should feel very tired right now (and no desire to train or be active whatsoever). But I feel great. I feel a very slight tiredness (a slight headache etc), but axially I can?t wait to train this evening. And to be honest, I felt great al weekend long.
Summary: Nice! No sides, got better muscle definition, gained weight and I feel great. I only need to get a better weight scale.

Week 3
Well, I finished week 3. Training goes excellent! The weights feel very very light. Although I use low reps (5 or 6), I get a very decent pump. Especially in the shoulders and biceps the pump is sometimes a bit painful. Nice!
I now weigh 101 / 102 kg. I put my weight scale on a hard floor before using it, It makes the weight scale a whole lot more accurate. It?s a tip I got from a guy on the Dutch board and it helps great (I feel a bit dumb that I couldn?t figure that out myself). I don?t notice any sides. To be honest: if someone would have put d-boll in my food without my notice the last 3 weeks I wouldn?t feel the difference. I had some sides the first week, if I didn't know I was on d-boll I would have thought it was a small flu or something. I only would wonder why I all of a sudden respond so well at weight training all of a sudden. But besides that I don?t notice anything from the d-boll. Most people can ? feel? the d-boll work, they feel more confidence, they feel the d-boll ? kicking in?, they feel more aggressive, etc, etc. I don?t feel anything. I feel just as perfectly good & aggressive as always

Yep, I?m starting to get pretty sure I don?t got fakes (I think I got a reliable supplier, but hey suppliers can get scammed too). I really never expected that d-boll was this subtle. I really thought it would kick in like some kind of drugs (xtc with anabolic properties or something haha). And I was a bit afraid it would get me pretty aggressive, because sometimes I can be pretty competitive which isn?t always a good thing. But nothing like that at all, the only sides I got till now was some tiredness in week 1.

But yesterday it hit me all of a sudden. Normally I feel perfectly good; there is nothing wrong with my confidence or mood most of the time. But sometimes I have an ?off-day?, let?s say every 10 days or so I wake up and from the beginning of the day things don?t go all that smooth. I don?t feel bad or something, but the ?smoothness? is gone (1litre of coffee is my friend on those days). But yesterday I realized all of a sudden that since I take d-boll I didn?t had a single off-day, everything goes as smooth as silk. I don?t always sleep that well, and a night without proper sleep is most of the time followed by an off-day. But the last 3,5 week a bad night sleep don?t seem to bother me at all. Yes, I can feel a slight tiredness but I feel sharp and driven as if I slept like a baby the night before.

When I?m training it becomes even clearer. Without a good night sleep a training session doesn?t go to well, I?ve a hard time concentrating on the muscles and it?s a bit harder to get a decent pump. But now it?s totally different. Every training goes great! I squeeze the reps out like I?m a machine, the weights feel light and I get a pump I normally only achieve at 12+ reps.
Yep, d-boll is kind of subtle, until you hit the weights??.

I slowly start to regret that d-boll is kind of toxic. I guess I wouldn?t mind doing multiple cycles of d-boll a year if the stuff wasn?t that harsh on the body.

Week 4
Yep, week 4 is finished. The weight scale says 102 or 103 kg, it?s still quite inaccurate so I think I gained about 1 kg.
Till now I think the half of what I gained is fat or water (I rather hope it?s water, it?s easier to get rid of than fat), and the other half is solid muscle.
In about 4 weeks I gained about 3 or 4 kg muscles. I once managed to gain 4 kg muscle in 5 months (hardgainer style, link: www.hardgainers-home-gym.com/hg_faq.html), so I?m pretty happy with the results till now.
I didn?t notice any sides this week and my training was once again excellent.

Week 5
Yep, Ifinished week 5. It wasn’t a very good week. I had a lot of work to do that I couldn’t postpone any further, and I didn’t eat very good. The worst has yet to come: I smoked quite a lot of pot last weekend. Yep, you can call me a weak dumb-ass.
In despite of the bad eating and drug use (drug use sounds far more dramatic than smoking pot) I still managed to gain 1 kg. I now weigh in at 104 kg. I’m a lucky bastard.
Although I hardly had any time last week I trained two times. The training was business as usual: intense and with an excellent pump, and the weights feel suspiciously light.

The only sides I start to notice (aside from some bloat) is that I get some zippers on my back. But that’s not something I care about. The only nasty thing about these zippers is that they appear on place’s were I can’t pop ‘m

I hope I can get to 105 kg in this last week of my d-bol only cycle.

Week 6
I’m almost done with the last week of my cycle. Tomorrow I’ll have my last 2 tabs d-bol together wit the start of my post cycle therapy (pct), which consists of a combination of Clomid and Nolva.
Last evening the weight scale told me I weigh 105 / 106 kg. Nice.
I hope to hit the 106 kg this evening. This evening I will shoot some pictures with the digital camera.
This week was another one without any sides. Although the pimples on my back may have gotten worse, but that’s not something I’m concerned about.
I catched a cold this weekend, but my training was great nevertheless. I almost got used to fact that every training is a great training. I guess that will change without d-bol. Bummer….
The coming period I will try to keep as much of the gains as possible. In about 6 weeks I will post again how much I was able to keep. I hope I will weigh more than 100kg…..

My cycle in retrospective:
I’m pretty satisfied with the results. I gained 10 kg in 6 weeks time. Are those 10 kg of rock-hard muscle? Hell no! When I started the cycle I wasn’t particular cut, but now I’m axially pretty fat (to my standards). I think I was able to gain 4 or 5 kg of muscle, the rest is water and fat.
When I started the cycle I was a bit scared of the possible sides. But the last 6 weeks I hardly noticed any sides. Also mentally I didn’t notice a big effect. I asked my girlfriend, and she also didn’t notice any difference between the usual me and me on steroids.
The only subtle change is that on d-bol I always feel good. Also when I didn’t sleep to well or when I have a cold. The only occasions were you really notice the d-boll is in the gym. Every training was a good one! The whole cycle I trained with one set with low reps (HST), but I got a pump as if I just had done a heavy high rep set. Nice! And the weights feel oh so light on d-bol.
I really think a d-bol only cycle isn’t all hat bad IF you are aware of the drawbacks of a d-boll only cycle. Because d-boll is pretty harsh for your body (according to many scientists), and most of the gained weight will be fat and water.
If you’re afraid and you want a a.s. that leaves you’re body quickly when you decide to quit your cycle for whatever reason than d-bol can be a good choice. If you’re not that afraid then there are some better and safer options than a d-bol only cycle.

The future:
I will do a.s. again. But that will be next year the earliest.
First of all I will be concerned with keeping as much gains as possible. After that I will try to minimize the amount of fat on my body. And after that I will try to get some gains natural. And after that….we will see.

Update: post cycle therapy (pct) treatment
Damn! I’ve got the post cycle therapy (pct) blues.
First my post cycle therapy (pct) plan:
Day 1: 150 mg Clomid & 40 mg Nolva
Day 2 t/m 7: 100 mg clomid & 20 mg Nolva
Day 7 t/m 20: 50 mg clomid & 20 mg Nolva

Last Tuesday I felt slightly depressed. I’ve read that Clomid can cause this. I thought like: it belongs to cycling with a.s. it’s something you have to go trough. The next day I didn’t feel quite all right and pretty depressed. I did a training nevertheless, which was pretty stupid of course. After the training I felt totally devastated. The next day I felt very tired. The thermometer confirmed what I already suspected: I got a slight fever. I had catched a flu. And to make it eve worse: I felt very depressed.
I decided to quite the clomid and go on with Nolva only. Yesterday (Sunday) I was feeling better by the hour. The fever was gone and my mood was improving also. Today (monday) I feel a whole lot better already. Not 100% fit but good enough.

Personally I think that the Clomid caused my spontaneous depression. But what’s odd to me is that I had no problems in week 1, and that I start feeling depressed after week 2. Does anyone have an explanation for this? Anyway, the next cycle I will use clomid only 1 week to see if that works better for me.

There is also good news. It seems that I manage to keep my gains pretty well. Despite the flu I still weigh 103/104 kg. I also don’t seem to lose much of he strength I gained. Nice!.
:cool:

Hey buddy nice to hear about the cycle I plan to do a b-bol only cycle of 30mg for 6 weeks 10 mg tabs 3 times a day and pound the protein my stats are height 6'2 weight 205 lbs been working out for some time now but im a really really hard gainer. About 4-5 years ago i was about 285 lbs and i lost the weight pretty fast so i lost alot of muscle. I was just wandering how everything was going and a question with the Clomid and Nolva do you recomend both because thats one thing i still have to look into i think ill try just getting the clomid(and how exactly is that used) thank for the input

Back