Which powder is test enath, which is deca?

It looks like there is more of one than the other. I figured all you would have to do is throw them on the scale and see which one fits the amount you ordered. So much for the easy way out :D

You could always do a melting point test.

BTW, it was nice of your source to label them so you could tell the difference. Even put a (1) and (2) on them, so when you Email him and can say (1) = Enan (2) = Deca

There both 10 grams, just settled in the vials different. The first is darker and smooth, the second is white and crystiline. I think the first is the test enath, but I am not sure.

My source emailed me back and says the darker is the deca. I think I am going to do a melting point test though just for shits and grins. Can anyone point me in the right direction to do that?

This is an easy one the on that lools like cristal ist the deca (second pic as), as soon as you plase it in your hand it will start to melting like butter ( using gloves of course) good luck!

ricosuve said:
This is an easy one the on that lools like cristal ist the deca (second pic as), as soon as you plase it in your hand it will start to melting like butter ( using gloves of course) good luck!

They will both melt in your hand...........the melting point is only about a couple degrees different.

Nandrolone decanoate mp 32-35c

Test Enanthate mp 36-37c

It's the first time i actually see these powders.
What other substances are there in this form (primo,anavar ? ),are they safe and easy to constitute and cheaper than usual ?

Gtrack said:
It's the first time i actually see these powders.
What other substances are there in this form (primo,anavar ? ),are they safe and easy to constitute and cheaper than usual ?

You can get just about anything in powder, and yes they are cheap and easy to make injectable.

I am a newbie here. Forgive my ignorance. I've read every article on the site I could find. Can you advise me as to how I can research a legitimate site or source? Could you recommend one? I appreciate any help anyone could provide.

Back