Which protein powder?

Supercharged

Mr. Homewrecker
I've only used Optimun Nutrition whey protein and Optimun Nutrition Pro Complex.

Question #1. Are these good protein powders?

Question #2. I've been told that the O.N. Pro Complex is a waste of money because the O.N. Whey Protein is the same thing with a different label. Is this true?

Can you guys recommend any protein shakes that you feel are of better quality than these?

Thanks in advance!

ON is fine. Just as Prolab, and even GNC are. The only reason I used GNC was because of their member sales. I got 6lbs of choco whey for 20 bucks. It tastes good and is a great deal. But ON and Prolab are both good choices.

I am a convert to Optimum after using tons of different company's whey proteins. For me it is the easiest powder to dissolve and it really doesnt taste bad. Plus its cheap as hell, cant go wrong.

ON protein is some the best protein on the market. Plus they don't charge you an arm & a leg for it.

Pro Complex also has Egg Albumen and is filled with Vitamin's and minerals, unlike the 100% whey. Both are GREAT proteins. I would rather use the 100% whey with 100% egg protein instead of the pro complex. Infact, that is what I do :)

Thanks guys. Looks like I got good advice from a buddy. He told me that O.N. protein was a great quality product, at a great price. Like I said, it's all I've used, just wanted to make sure.

On is a good.... SportLab vanilla whey is some of the best Ive had.

I love Isopure and that is what I have been using. It is very easy to drink and has 50 grms of protien per shake.

tbosley1 said:
ON is good stuff. I've been using allthewhey recently.

i like using them both ATwhey and ON

edit: correction, i like ATwhey best taste, bcaas, but im finally acquiring a taste for ON, i like ONs nutritional properties

chichy

Last edited:
I use only On´s products and they work really good with me.
Good quality and price.. and in the us the price is awseome!

I use ON, but STAY AWAY FROM THE COOKIES & CREAM!!!!!! Holy crap is it ever nasty. Milk, water, ice, dextrose, NOTHING works. Finally mixed it with the chocolate and its a little better, but not much!

Semper Fi

Back