Which Test is best?

Well, I'm past mid point of my Test Enth cycle. I really like the results thus far. This is my first cycle and I planned on running a Dbol/Test/Deca cycle for my 2nd go-around.

So, I was wondering if any of you could tell me what the real difference in the Testosterone's are? I know Sustanon (sust) is a mix of like four, and besides that they're just different names to me.

I'm wanting to know which one would be best to run for my second cycle. I'm focusing on mass right now and nothing else. I'm not even worried about how many times I have to pin either.

Suggestions? Please!

I'm 6'7", 230lbs, 17 or 18% bf.

Well, I'm past mid point of my Test Enth cycle. I really like the results thus far. This is my first cycle and I planned on running a Dbol/Test/Deca cycle for my 2nd go-around.

So, I was wondering if any of you could tell me what the real difference in the Testosterone's are? I know Sustanon (sust) is a mix of like four, and besides that they're just different names to me.

I'm wanting to know which one would be best to run for my second cycle. I'm focusing on mass right now and nothing else. I'm not even worried about how many times I have to pin either.

Suggestions? Please!

I'm 6'7", 230lbs, 17 or 18% bf.

im a fan of cyp or eth , its easier to keep hormone blood levels more stable imo.
http://www.fitnessparadiseworld.com/

not to too much of a different to the most common testo used.
Its just really the attached ester and the ester weight.
Prop being the one with the most test per ml compaired to enan,cyp.
and besides that the only difference is the injection protocol.
Your going to see great result of mass with dbol/test/deca regardless which ester you use but I would keep longer esters together for simplicity like enan,cyp even Sustanon (sust) but you might want pin that more freqently for less peaks and vallys.

Sweet deal. So the Enan and Cyp are the ones with longest esters? I'm certainly wanting to keep the levels as steady as possible. What would be a sufficient dose for Deca and Test in such a cycle? I've been told to use 750mg test and 400mg deca, but I wasn't sure if that was a little too high for a second cycle. What do you think?

theres longer esters than e and c.. but they will work fine with deca..
test 500mg deca 400mg works for me..

if you wanted to match esters it would be test decanoate and nandrolone decanoate.. but id still go with enan or cyp..

Has anyone had any experience with test undeconate .. its sold in australia under the name reandron 1000 ??

A Love, I'm in the same boat as you with the test curiosity since I'm also on my 1st cyle using enth.

Please post updates when you're into your next cycle.

BTW, You have a sweet fuckin ass!:yumyum::laugh3:

A Love, I'm in the same boat as you with the test curiosity since I'm also on my 1st cyle using enth.

Please post updates when you're into your next cycle.

BTW, You have a sweet fuckin ass!:yumyum::laugh3:

lol! Why thank you. ;-)

My Enth cycle isn't over till mid-May. Then it'll be like.. probably August or so until I start my next one. I haven't done the math yet.

I'll probably just stick with E for my next cycle too. I know it works for me.

Back