who all use T3 while on bulk cycles?

i just started a bulk cycle and im running t3 at the same time at 25mcgs, but its my first time and i dont know what to tell u as of yet but i will keep u posted

No "good" reason to use T3 during a bulk cycle. Keep better tabs on your diet.

If your going to use it to put you in the High Normal range for your thyroid, which potentially has the effect of better protein synthesis. 12.5 mcg ED.

No more and shouldn't use anyway.

Good info dirkmoneyshot. I agree that if he does do the t3 he should only do 12.5mcg ED so his thyroid won't shut down normal production.

DirkMoneyshot said:
No "good" reason to use T3 during a bulk cycle. Keep better tabs on your diet.

If your going to use it to put you in the High Normal range for your thyroid, which potentially has the effect of better protein synthesis. 12.5 mcg ED.

No more and shouldn't use anyway.

I disagree. I'm all for keeping tabs on your diet, but T3 can have some great effects on pro synthesis at a dosage of 25mcg ED. I am taking it with my bulking cycle right now, and will do a pyramid at the end up to a 100mcg to shed some fat.

This is why there are so many different theories now on T3 and whether it does or doesn't have to ramped up and down and if it 'really' helps while you are on at low dosages (12.5-25mcg). Some work for some, others have to do it another way.

I think you have to take all of the research out there and give it a try safely at a moderate dose and see what works for you.

I eat extremely clean, but when i go much over maintence calories, I have to be really careful cuz I gain fat EASY........so when I do my fall bulker I was kicking the idea around about using SMALL doses of T3 with it to help keep fatgain down, and maybe help a little with the protein synthesis

goes4ever said:
I eat extremely clean, but when i go much over maintence calories, I have to be really careful cuz I gain fat EASY........so when I do my fall bulker I was kicking the idea around about using SMALL doses of T3 with it to help keep fatgain down, and maybe help a little with the protein synthesis

I read an article last week, which I incidentally can't find, but it stated a cycle where the user was on about 1200-1500mg of AS a week, eating a diet of 4500cals a day, at about 5'9 and 230lbs. This user did a 21 week cycle and within the cycle he did 3/ 3 week cycles (3weeks on, 3 weeks off) of T3 up to 100mcg and he reported exceptional lean muscle gains and kept the majority of fat off of his frame. I'll try and find it for you.

Using 25 mcg all your doing is replacing Endogeneous T3 for Exogenous.

Not that wise. - Plus anyone using 100 mcg of T3 / day during a bulker is a complete idiot.

There's no need to use that much during a contest prep let alone the offseason.

USE DIET AND TRAINING TO DO THE WORK-------NOT THE FUCKING DRUGS.

goes4ever said:
what doses do you use to keep fat gain down while bulking? and does it help with protein synthesis?
Bro, you're bulking so bulk. Don't waste your time trying to get rid of fat on a bulker. You'll limit you're gains severely.

When it's time to bulk, bulk

When it's time to cut, cut

I am not asking how to lose fat on a bulker, I asked if it will keep fatgain down that is all, because even when I eat clean and do cardio, I still gain fat easy on a bulker

im trying to gain weight, on test/deca and im using T3 in there at 50mcg ED right now... mostly because i started GH and GH/Test/T3 is suppose to be the best for losing fat and still being able to gain muscle...

Back