who do u think would win in a fight....?

who would win in a cage fight?

• vitor belfort

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

old timer

brazilian jiu-jitsu guy
who do you guys think would win in a ufc fight.

now i hate the weight class b/c it eliminates any possibility for compatible fighters to up against each other.

but here we go anyways..

if there was an open weight championship, who would win?

frank mir or vitor belfort?

note: both guys do brazilian jiu-jitsu as their base martial art.

obviously you don't really know about ufc as well as stat records. tank was good before only because everybody was a standup and didn't incorporate mma as we know it

now everyone is integrated....changes the level.

therefore abbot is a 'has been'.

get with the program.

what a shame... lol.

not to mention vitor kicked his ass in less than 2 min.

what a damn shame ...lol.

old timer said:
frank mir or vitor belfort
Back to the origional question though.
Im tryinn to get back in the swing of whos tops so im not real sure.

Other opinions!???!?!?!

Gator

Tank sucks, Frank Mir made him tap out the last time they fought.an ankle lock did him in.

OTE=gator_mclusky]Stop ordering me around. Tank wuld spank both of em.[/QUOTE]

mir over belfort....Tank is much mor eexciting to watch....The big KO will sell out any event

Mir!

yeah you pretty much had the same thought i was thinking.

i mean when the weight factor is eliminated and skill is layed on the table, so to speak, i presume the frank mir has more jiu-jitsu experience that belfort.

although belfort trains jiu-jitsu....he did put extra focus on boxing. whereas, mir put extra effort on jiu-jitsu and kept his stand up and all around mixed martial arts( he did kenpo or some shit like that along time ago....i guess he integrated that in his standup game.)

but belfort is pure boxing....never see that guy kick alot or even at times when he really needed to.

I just miss how belfort use to kick alot of asses w/ his boxing it a shame that he dropped most of his stand up skills. He could have beaten Ortiz easily if he blazed him w/ punches like what Chuck did.

old timer said:
not to mention vitor kicked his ass in less than 2 min.

what a damn shame ...lol.
lol ....I got that fight on dvd .Yeah Belfort has fast hands but I would have to go with Mir over vitor .I also like the Huntington Beach Badboy Tito Ortiz he talks so much smack ! Tank was fun to watch in his earlier matches he kicked some ass whoopin !

Tank is a washed up, fat, out of shape pile of SHIT that has no ground skills whatsoever and would get spanked by 90% of the UFC fighters today. Did you see when he fought Vitor and got a super quick ass whippin. Sorry to say but he sucks and has never beaten a quality opponent.

tank abbott got smashed by a teenage vitor belfort yrs ago, choked out by oleg,choked out by don frye, beat by cabbage, and has of late has been choked out by kimo first round and toe locked by frank mir...he has not evolved and he is pure garbage

Back