Who do you think the real top 5 in NCAA Football is?

grafixLSUalum

In my opinion, USC is overrated, i know i am a little biased because im at LSU, but still, they are. I will post the top 10 teams according to the BCS and their conferences. Then I will list my top 5, remember, USC = Pac 10 = shitty conference...

BCS Standings
Rank Team Conference

1 USC Pac 10
2 Oklahoma Big 12
3 Miami ACC
4 Auburn SEC
5 Florida State ACC
6 Utah MWC
7 Wisonsin Big 10
8 California Pac 10
9 Georgia SEC
10 Texas Big 12

Who I think Top 5 should be
1 - Oklahoma
2 - Auburn
3 - USC
4 - Miami
5 - Wisonsin

Who I think are the top 5

1. Auburn (SEC) by far the toughest conference!!
2. USC
3. Oklahouma
4. California
5. Utah

i think it definately should go
1.Auburn SEC is the toughest beat 3 top 10 teams when they were ranked in top 10 have the best defense in college football.
2. USC-Reggie Bush and matt leinhart. two solid players. reggie bush is a touchdown that is waiting to happen everytime he touches the ball. leinhart makes few mistakes and is a player. USC has a great defense and props to Lofa Tatupu(played against him through High SChool)
3.Oklahoma- i think that White isn't the greatest Qb but he gets the job done and doesn't make mistakes. he has 28 tds and 4 ints which is exceptional. They have a solid defense with Dan Cody. Petereson has been ailing with a shoulder injury but has great numbers and is powerful and breaks huge runs.
4. Cal- great Qb in Rodgers. He is probably the second best qb in football. They have a great running back.
5. Texas- They have a good runner in Benson and one of the best LBs in the game in Derrick Johnson. They had a close one last week but i feel its due or die and they will step it up.

1.usc-not Overrated By Any Chance,co-national Champs Last Year Don't Forget(beat 2 Top 20 Teams=cal & Asu)
2.auburn-toughest Conference
3.oklahoma-freshman Wonders
4.california-good Balanced Team
5.texas-physical Team (almost Beat Oklahoma 13-3)

I'm one of the biggest UT fans in the world, but I don't think they deserve to be top 5 right now. Mack always finds a way to lose big games (i.e. Simms over Applewhite, 2 years in a row cost them the national title, IMO)

i feel that the top five now is fucked up because one on one texas would beat utah.

utah is good but level of competition is a factor. the Big 12 has gone down but teams like texas a&m, tt, and ok state have had good years. 5 of the 6 teams in the big 12 south have at a point been ranked. all have a winning record except for Baylor. Texas has a better strength of schedule. there conference teams are a combined 30-40. texas's conference is a combine 47-33. i am not discrediting utah bc they are a very good team and have good players. Smith has put up great numbers have a two good runners and two very good wr's. i just think head to head texas would pull through.

Buff its a close game tonight. BYU 14 Utah 14 in the 2nd quarter.

ok, so my top 5 arent correct, but teams have changed over the course of the season, some are playing like shit lately, i.e. florida state. my new top 5 :)

1 - Auburn
2 - USC
3 - Oklahoma
4 - California
5 - Texas

Auburn played The Citadel(a Div 2 team), Louisiana Tech, and Louisiana Monroe for their non-conference games. At least schedule a non conference game that might be good to watch. Tennessee played Notre Dame Georgia played Georgia Tech Florida played Florida State Auburn played 3 pussy schools!

vtec95 said:
1.usc-not Overrated By Any Chance,co-national Champs Last Year Don't Forget(beat 2 Top 20 Teams=cal & Asu)

haha 2 top 20 teams. damn thats exactly why they ARE overrated. HAHAHA

vtec95 said:
2.auburn-toughest Conference
3.oklahoma-freshman Wonders
4.california-good Balanced Team
5.texas-physical Team (almost Beat Oklahoma 13-3)

o and OU shut out UT. 12-0. I dont know if i would call that an almost win. Benson what had like 50 yds? they got shut out for the first time in who knows how many years. OU is gonna show everyone that USC is overrated, and that leinhert wont do shit. Bush shouldnt have even been in the heisman race. Benson should have.

OneStrongMutha said:
haha 2 top 20 teams. damn thats exactly why they ARE overrated. HAHAHA

o and OU shut out UT. 12-0. I dont know if i would call that an almost win. Benson what had like 50 yds? they got shut out for the first time in who knows how many years. OU is gonna show everyone that USC is overrated, and that leinhert wont do shit. Bush shouldnt have even been in the heisman race. Benson should have.

There goes that theory!!

Back