Who has run a gram of Test or Over?

Yeah bro it's all about learning and continuing to do so. I hate people that think they know it all in the gyms. Everyone can improve and get more knowledge on what we do.

I'm a trainer at a gym, and my job is teaching people how to do things right. I'm now using a female trainer that has been training me with a very old school approach, that i haven't ever been a fan of. I tweeked my diet, and trained intensly in a new way and my body has responded greatly. I'm not using anything atm and i'm 3lb under my on cycle weight and down 2% bf. I have broken all of my PB lifts twice in 3 weeks. It's been a great experience for me, and solidifies what we're saying. I was supposed to start a cycle 3 weeks ago and haven't because there is no need. That's never happened before. I took a photo at the gym last week, it's in my profile album named no gear.

yeah man, and now your gaining naturally, when you do get back on juice again its gonna be scary;)

i cannot imagine what a gram a week would do to me---i do not work out very hard at all(physical probs) so i use test more to maintain weight --at 250 week i gain more weight than i need
i think if i tried 1000 i shoot up 50lbs fast!

I have been regularily been WAY over a gram of test a week, I stopped growing on everything years ago, so have pushed the envelope to see if I could push out a few more pounds...and anyone who wants to claim that my diet and training isnt on point is welcome to start that discussion...however that is me in my avatar
I didnt notice any difference in sides between 800-3000mg, not one difference, same bloat, same water retention, same everything
personally I am at the point where if you need to take those doses, and arent looking to go pro, its not really worth it...I dont run them anymore...this year I added gh and cut my juice into a fraction of what I was running, and I actually grew

Needsize most of us dont have the body you do, and at the level where your physique is i can see the need to take large doses, but 99% of the posters dont have what you have worked for and can get away with smaller doses and perfecting nutrition and training, you agree?

Needsize most of us dont have the body you do, and at the level where your physique is i can see the need to take large doses, but 99% of the posters dont have what you have worked for and can get away with smaller doses and perfecting nutrition and training, you agree?

I do agree, just wanted to make sure that wasnt a blanket statement

What I do see is guys blowing up on their first cycles...when it doesnt happen on the next cycle they start switching brands and hitting crazy doses to get that effect that only comes with the first cycle. Drives me nuts as most times guys start complaining about brands, looking for that magic new brand that will blow them up

From my experience, I think that for your first couple years, there is no need to go over a gram combined as if diet and training is in check, you will make your gains...but thats understanding that you will only gain a few lbs of pure mass each cycle...I struggled with that myself, always wanted more...but it added up over the years to where I am at now

well u know what Nasser El Sonbaty said once "The Magic starts above 4 grams of Test per week" or so i have been told by ppl who know him very well!!

So let me ask. Like I said I have taken the same amount of gear for the past 6 7 cycles so do you think it's possible im just not gonna grow off the same amount anymore? Diet and training are in tune but even when I make it the best I still cant seem to gain like I used to. After 7 cycles my body has gotta be imune to the same dose and isn't going to respond anywhere near like it used to, you agree?

So let me ask. Like I said I have taken the same amount of gear for the past 6 7 cycles so do you think it's possible im just not gonna grow off the same amount anymore? Diet and training are in tune but even when I make it the best I still cant seem to gain like I used to. After 7 cycles my body has gotta be imune to the same dose and isn't going to respond anywhere near like it used to, you agree?

odds are you are going to have to do something else to keep growing if you have been running the same dose for the last bunch of cycles...our body adapts to things pretty fast, so over time doses generally have to go up
I also find that ramping the doses up over the cycle works well as your body doesnt adapt as fast. For example, I might start my cycle at 200mg of enth, but every week it goes up 200mg, so my body never gets used to the same dose

yeah man, and now your gaining naturally, when you do get back on juice again its gonna be scary;)

I'll be back on next week, i have time for an 8 week bulking cycle before i start preparing for the show later in the year. I'm in between classes atm so i'm not sure whether to go down in weight and have a great chance at doing real well (international), or challenge myself and go in with the freaks. if i'm going to go up i need another 5-10lb of muscle by the end of the year. I think throwing some juice in now, while my body is in it's growing phase will really boost my size- well i hope anyway.

Needsize, as always your opinions on these matters are always so informative. you're a great asset to this site. I think more experienced BB's know that it's not just dosing high that is going to make you big. It's just a piece in the puzzle. There are way too many people that rely on juice to do the work for them, and that's frustrating as hell for me. There was a guy who came up to me at the gym a couple of days ago who told me he wanted to take some gear. he said he was already taking dbol and it wasn't doing much for him. He actually asked if i would inject him cos he didn't want to do it himself. When i asked how much dbol he was taking he said 100mg a day! the guy would have been lucky to be 140lb. i reacted by telling him to get the f**k out of my face and that he was a moron. i later went over and explained why i reacted like that and gave him the right advise- which he didn't listen to.

If you guys are saying you ran between 2-4 im gonna take Needs and Parabolans dose ill ramp up to 1g a week. im in 3 weeks so know will be perfect time, im gonna tighten up the diet as well. truthfully this 525mg of prop and350mg NPP is doing something now just not the explosivneess i want. i want my Lats to flare out.

I wont get a lot more bloat in the face with 650- going up to 900mg of prop a week do you?

I'll be back on next week, i have time for an 8 week bulking cycle before i start preparing for the show later in the year. I'm in between classes atm so i'm not sure whether to go down in weight and have a great chance at doing real well (international), or challenge myself and go in with the freaks. if i'm going to go up i need another 5-10lb of muscle by the end of the year. I think throwing some juice in now, while my body is in it's growing phase will really boost my size- well i hope anyway.

Needsize, as always your opinions on these matters are always so informative. you're a great asset to this site. I think more experienced BB's know that it's not just dosing high that is going to make you big. It's just a piece in the puzzle. There are way too many people that rely on juice to do the work for them, and that's frustrating as hell for me. There was a guy who came up to me at the gym a couple of days ago who told me he wanted to take some gear. he said he was already taking dbol and it wasn't doing much for him. He actually asked if i would inject him cos he didn't want to do it himself. When i asked how much dbol he was taking he said 100mg a day! the guy would have been lucky to be 140lb. i reacted by telling him to get the f**k out of my face and that he was a moron. i later went over and explained why i reacted like that and gave him the right advise- which he didn't listen to.

thanks
I still get a lot of people assuming that juice does all the work for you, drives me apeshit:shoot7:
I have tried pretty much everything over the years to keep gaining size, and found that the most important factor was diet, more specifically protein...and that no matter what I took or did, it still took a lot of time. I remember one cycle in my 2nd year of cycling where I bumped the doses fast and went to 3g a week...and gained nothing on a 12 week cycle. My next cycle I cut the dose way down but went up about 150g a day in protein, and grew. Dont get me wrong, compared to a lot of people I still run fairly high doses, but much lower than before...these days I am trying to find the absolute minimum I need to get the results I need.

I wont get a lot more bloat in the face with 650- going up to 900mg of prop a week do you?

With prop? I doubt it , but you could run some aromasin if you do.
I'm on npp now and it's changeing my workouts hugely! I'm a fucking animal on that and test right now. I was running 750mg ew of sus and didn't feel like this.

With prop? I doubt it , but you could run some aromasin if you do.
I'm on npp now and it's changeing my workouts hugely! I'm a fucking animal on that and test right now. I was running 750mg ew of sus and didn't feel like this.

Oz what doses are you doing?

well u know what Nasser El Sonbaty said once "The Magic starts above 4 grams of Test per week" or so i have been told by ppl who know him very well!!

I have heard statements of 1 and 2 grams from other people, everyones "magic" point is different. Everyones body is different, everyone reacts differently, and so on.

For me I think I went as high as 1.5g a week for 6 weeks before I called it quits on such a high dose. If you feel you aren't responding and you are confident in everything else you are doing, give it a shot. For me the gains vs sides just weren't there to make it worth it. I would emphasise though just check everything else first, and watch the sides like BP because those are long term health issues guys. HDL is hard to keep in a healthy zone too, LDL for me was never a problem I kept it down with fiber and probably genetics/diet.

4-6 weeks give it a shot and see what happens!

not that i support the use of such doses, but when im told that nasser used 4 grams of test a week i would believe it....

Back