who here does FULLBODY ROUTINES?

shainesboostin

Anyone here stick to "Oldschool" Fullbody routines done M,W,F with alot of compounds? Seems like everyone is doing the magazine splits. I have never really done em' and It seems like science, and not BRO-science really backs the fact that fullbody is BETTER.

Opiinions?

If you do em' post em up! I am curious to see how yall set yours up!

tried em back in the day. Only good i got outta it was strength. Which isn't all bad.

Really just depends on your goals. Best routine i've ever done was the one in my sig.

tried em back in the day. Only good i got outta it was strength. Which isn't all bad.

Really just depends on your goals. Best routine i've ever done was the one in my sig.

Hmm, looks like a pretty typical 3x a week?

Legs/shoulders

Chest/tris

Back/bis

However, why not just go m,w,f? Seems weird to go two days in a row when only going 3x a week:confused:

Hmm, looks like a pretty typical 3x a week?

Legs/shoulders

Chest/tris

Back/bis

However, why not just go m,w,f? Seems weird to go two days in a row when only going 3x a week:confused:

negative. legs by itself.

then chest, shoulders and tris

then back on thursday.

as for the split its designed for a purpose. 2 on, one off, one on, then two days off for rest before you blast legs again.

Remember, this isn't a pansy routine. This is max weight with perfect form to failure every time.

If you go bananas in the gymj every time on this routine, you don't need to workout more than that

negative. legs by itself.

then chest, shoulders and tris

then back on thursday.

as for the split its designed for a purpose. 2 on, one off, one on, then two days off for rest before you blast legs again.

Remember, this isn't a pansy routine. This is max weight with perfect form to failure every time.

If you go bananas in the gymj every time on this routine, you don't need to workout more than that

agreed.

my routine was actually already very similar to this one. legs push pull stacking the push/pull on consecutive days but i throw in a dedicated arms day once a week or so. i also incorporate strength upper and strength lower at intervals as i go along.

I've done this kind of routine and really gotten good results from it. Looking to change it up again now though. I'm thinking of moving from the lower weight higher reps to high weight low reps.

Just not sure if this is the best way to gain size.

Back