who thinks we should have email here

Hammer

What do you say mods. I know alot of us have email addys at elite and we all have had our problems with it so why not one here?

If I'm not mistaken, I think that is one thing Biggie was working on, I don't know if it is still in the works?

The problem with elite mail rarely has anything to do with Elite itself but rather the hush encryption system that most of the secure e-mail systems use (hushmail, hush, elitefitness, cyber-rights, etc). Ziplip and a couple others use their own proprietary encrytion program or another spin-off of PGP.

Therefore, if steroidology negotiates something with hush to use their encryption engine then we'd be in the same boat when the others had problems.

It would still be more easier for me to have a steroidology account because I am always here. I very rarely go to Elite anymore!

BUFFDAWG10 said:
It would still be more easier for me to have a steroidology account because I am always here. I very rarely go to Elite anymore!

I second that.

BUFFDAWG10 said:

Lol, me too. But I won't change until/if there is encryption for the email.

Back