Who Wins Patriots or Jets on Monday Night?

Pats are favored by 3 right now in there game against the bears in Chicago.
Weather is going to be cold and snowing,this is gonna be a good game.The running game is going to be key in a victory.The team that can establish the run will have a good chance.Look for the pats young TE's to have a big day Gronkowski,Hernandez,crumpler and of coarse the little guys will have a big part in this.
Im on record thats my pick.

I like the pats by 6
total points 40

23-17 NE patriots

Upset-Ten over IN

Pats are favored by 3 right now in there game against the bears in Chicago.
Weather is going to be cold and snowing,this is gonna be a good game.The running game is going to be key in a victory.The team that can establish the run will have a good chance.Look for the pats young TE's to have a big day Gronkowski,Hernandez,crumpler and of coarse the little guys will have a big part in this.
Im on record thats my pick.

I like the pats by 6
total points 40

23-17 NE patriots

Upset-Ten over IN

really liking the points call for the game. hating the upset call...just cant see manning fucking it up again...

for upsets ill take oakland and kc as winners this week.

really liking the points call for the game. hating the upset call...just cant see manning fucking it up again...

for upsets ill take oakland and kc as winners this week.

just to be different....chicago in a tight one...new england is coming off a short week, an emotional victory (regardless of the score, they put everything into that one), and the bears are at home, have probably the best d in the nfl right now, could be an upset

tenn is done, once the locker room goes, the team goes, and indy still can make the playoffs, i can see manning finding an ugly win here

oak over jax i could see, but not kc in san diego

sf at home and denver in ari look like good bets

Whats going on in chi-town?
Holy shit the pats look unstoppable!

If the pats win tonight in chicago there should be no doubt who is the best team in NFL.

All I can say is NE ownage over the Bears in that shitty weather. Much props to them playing in -20 weather with the wind chill. That wind off of Lake Michigan is a beast

Back