Who Wins Patriots or Jets on Monday Night?

jets-revis-island-01-21-10jpg-84d1b5bf7b5194f4_large.jpg

love revis island 24 is gonna be big monday night.

welker has 3 td's in the last 2 games and averaging 9+yards every touch ,his fantasy stats are up since mosses departure,your opinion is regurgitated from what originally was said about the trade but the facts are different.
Pats have just beat baltimore,SD, Minnesota,Pitsburg,Indy and Detroit and the Pats are over hyped?Who do they have to beat?

new england's schedule has not been tough either, besides bal, ny, and pitt, they havnt had much of a test (indy is not indy, they are riddled with injuries, and look like even the playoffs may be in doubt)

Since the bye week Oct.17 we have played
BAL,SD,PIT,INDY and still have to play the jets,BEARS,GB our schedule has not been easy by no means.
I think your still hurt from that overtime loss to us:wiggle:
But I agree about one thing but it will be the Pats to meet BAL in the AFC championship game.

but i really think the patriots are being overhyped, they are not as good as their record says

uh the jets are really not as good as their record says. pats ya maybe but the jets have barely squeaked by in most of their games. OT wins and shit like that

BAL,SD,PIT,INDY and still have to play the jets,BEARS,GB our schedule has not been easy by no means.
But I agree about one thing but it will be the Pats to meet BAL in the AFC championship game.

he may have caught some passes but welker did not have a TD until he played indy and det, since moss left.

hard to go against the pats at home but the jets are the more well rounded team. great defense and a good running game wins championships.

cant argue with the pats success but i have always wondered why they wont put up the big $ for a running back. imagine brady with someone like AP in the backfield...that would be scary!

Woodhead is a talented dude. Wish the Jets woulda kept him. Jets will be victorious here! I have a feeling, and when I get a feeling I'm never wrong :roll:
jets money line +175 = ez $$$

Woodhead is a talented dude. Wish the Jets woulda kept him. Jets will be victorious here! I have a feeling, and when I get a feeling I'm never wrong :roll:
jets money line +175 = ez $$$

I wouldnt touch that game if i was betting.
Nothing ez about that.
Jets will only go as far as sanchez take them and he is a unproven variable I would not bet on MGUNZ.

I wouldnt touch that game if i was betting.
Nothing ez about that.
Jets will only go as far as sanchez take them and he is a unproven variable I would not bet on MGUNZ.

yeah I'm just being delusional cause I'm a Jets fan lol! I got my eye on Chicago and Atlanta this week though betting wise..not big on taking two away team favorites, but I can't see these guys losing this week.

yeah I'm just being delusional cause I'm a Jets fan lol! I got my eye on Chicago and Atlanta this week though betting wise..not big on taking two away team favorites, but I can't see these guys losing this week.

thats another tough pic but im not sure of the spred but I actually like da bears to win by 3
21-24 da bears

i dont like either team personally, but i really think the patriots are being overhyped, they are not as good as their record says

a)their defense is very shaky and young

b)without moss, welker struggles

i think the jets win, lock up the afc home field as well and will meet baltimore.....

football is all about matchups, and the patriots do not match up well with new york, just like NE has pitts number, sd has indy's number and so on

new england's schedule has not been tough either, besides bal, ny, and pitt, they havnt had much of a test (indy is not indy, they are riddled with injuries, and look like even the playoffs may be in doubt)

new england nickle and dime you all the way down the field, but new york with revis completely eliminates welker, that leaves their rookie tight ends. even cromartie shuts down his man.........oh and ne cant stop the run

and brady is doing UGG adds now....cmon

Yeah spoken like a true Patriot hater! Lol.
Jets defense is not that good this year. They cannot get to QB as well and the Patriots will be put up some scores on them.
This Patriots team is now built to beat the Jets. Its not all Moss and Welker now. Its a versatile offense that is doing it the way the SB Teams of 2001,2003, 2004 did it. Brady is not Brady that the Jets faced in week #2. He has a lot more weapons and a much better offensive game plan. Defense - yes the weak link but they do force turnovers and make big plays when they have to. Think back to the 2006 Colts who had the worst defense but yet made it to the Super Bowl. They rose to the challenge and stifled teams in the playoffs on their way to a Championship. Patriots defense gets better every week, except when they shit the bed in Cleveland. However, the Patriots have yet to play their best football. They are 9-2 and poised to take a lead for the #1 Seed in the AFC. To bet against Belichick and Brady is not smart. There is a reason why they have 3 rings and why Brady has the highest winning percentage of any QB in NFL history. Jets are not be underestimated and they are winning. But it comes down to two things coaching and leadership and in this case fellas Brady and Belichick are the best at what they do. They win and set the standards for all other NFL teams to follow.

AFC Championship-
New England vs San Diego Chargers

Baltimore is not that good and Boldin is due to get hurt. Pittsburgh- Rothelisberger is beat up and will lose this weekend. Indy - if they get healthy- watch out! San Diego- will run table all way to New England where they will meet their fate again like 2007.

AFC Championship-
New England vs San Diego Chargers

Baltimore is not that good and Boldin is due to get hurt. Pittsburgh- Rothelisberger is beat up and will lose this weekend. Indy - if they get healthy- watch out! San Diego- will run table all way to New England where they will meet their fate again like 2007.

SD always plays there best football later and they are looking good as of late

i always thought out of that graduating class of rothlesburger,manning,rivers rivers was the most talented

Uh oh SD didnt look too good today...............you gotta love division games.......I also started DMC!

SD has lost me more money than anyone else this season. fuck the chargers

and what the fuck is up with manning, 11 INTs in 3 weeks?

SD has lost me more money than anyone else this season. fuck the chargers

and what the fuck is up with manning, 11 INTs in 3 weeks?

this season has been a changing of the tides. what goes up must come down!

1st year that i have won a total of $0 on the spreads!

cant wait for tonights game. i think its gonna be another close one wih the jets coming out on top. chip the jets d will get to brady. the running game for ne wont exist tonight.

yup another close one. im up by 40 in my fantasy league this week and he has santonio holmes and green ellis to go. if i lose this game im out.

Back