Who Wins Patriots or Jets on Monday Night?

footinmouth.jpg

Last edited:
I think the jets D shuts down the little guys. I mean welker and woodhead are good, but the jets D is elite.

Woodhead is a talented dude. Wish the Jets woulda kept him. Jets will be victorious here! I have a feeling, and when I get a feeling I'm never wrong :roll:
jets money line +175 = ez $$$

cant wait for tonights game. i think its gonna be another close one wih the jets coming out on top. chip the jets d will get to brady. the running game for ne wont exist tonight.

yup another close one. im up by 40 in my fantasy league this week and he has santonio holmes and green ellis to go. if i lose this game im out.

:thefinger:moon:

ill be the first to say:flamingma jets looked horrible.

it was like men playing against boys, which is funny cause the pats are the ones that are the size of boys.

i will say that too much credit is given to brady (yes he is awesome not saying that he isnt), but his o-line gave him endless time in the pocket to work with and against a stout defense!

yup another close one. im up by 40 in my fantasy league this week and he has santonio holmes and green ellis to go. if i lose this game im out.

im getting a bye in my league, i drafted rivers in the 4th and foster in the 5th, i went fkn 11-2.....how deep is your league if hes starting green ellis lol, i got 12 teams

i fkn hate the patriots, but man they are good, thats pitt and ny in the last few weeks, they just dismantled.......right now, unless brady gets murdered, i only can see baltimore putting them out in the playoffs (its all about matchups, and bal seems to play them well, kinda like ne owns pitt and so on)

Everyones going to be talking about NE now.

They had total control and made the jets look bad and the jets are a top team.

There is no other greater home field advantage than New England.Its like the frozen tundra at lambo.
Next week is a huge game for the pats playing the bears in Chicago,that one will be a shootout to with cutler

im getting a bye in my league, i drafted rivers in the 4th and foster in the 5th, i went fkn 11-2.....how deep is your league if hes starting green ellis lol, i got 12 teams

we got 10 teams but all the smart guys hoarded all the RB's this year while other dumbasses were running 3 WR. i ended only being up by 33 before the game, I won by 7

with a win next week, my match ups are great too, i will be in 3rd and on my way to the super bowl.

we got 10 teams but all the smart guys hoarded all the RB's this year while other dumbasses were running 3 WR. i ended only being up by 33 before the game, I won by 7

with a win next week, my match ups are great too, i will be in 3rd and on my way to the super bowl.

hey no dumbass, my first 3 picks were Ajohnson, Lfitz, and Djackson, i then got rivers, foster, pretty much the rest is waiver shit.

year to year it changes so much (i had bowe last year, sobsob), i rather trade out of my top picks, anyone who took CJ first overall, cmon, hillis was on waivers more than likely until wk2 or 3

hey no dumbass, my first 3 picks were Ajohnson, Lfitz, and Djackson, i then got rivers, foster, pretty much the rest is waiver shit.

year to year it changes so much (i had bowe last year, sobsob), i rather trade out of my top picks, anyone who took CJ first overall, cmon, hillis was on waivers more than likely until wk2 or 3

yea he sux ass. i ended up with turner, DMC, and mccoy as my starting backs so i just kind of hung on to them all season. its not a bad thing to get receivers first, but its a bad thing if you dont have any RB's at all.

Back