WHO'S run LONG cycles of anavar before

Drveejay11

I am banned!
Length of time?
MG's?
Comments!!

Just curious as it seems people run this for very extended periods of time. ANY Gear I've ever run; the results/positive effects have ceased at ~week 8 or so TOPS!

Here is something L.a. and i worked out for my cutter starting may 1st, ill let you know

Prop 100mg/ed Wks 1-18
Tren 100mg/ed Wks 1-18
Var 50mg/ed Wks 1-6, 13-18

calories- 3400,

Macros-

Protein- 500
Carbs- 150
Fats- 90

for endos.

Don't spike insulin until your workout. That means stuff like chicken salad with olive oil, shakes with olive oil, lean steak, etc. Nothing with a significant amount of carbs in it.

Starting with your workout start sipping on a gatorade. A 20oz bottle only has 35 carbs. Mix it with water and creatine if you like. That plus some ECA or Clen will fuel your workout. Post workout, suck down some whey isolate with simple carbs. Like about 75. Use some log with this. End the day with chicken or turkey breast solo! Sans all milk products. This should give you 45 carbs to work with. I suggest some fiber carbs- veggie and lettuce.

Use NAC and ALA for liver support- 600ed of each.

Ok, next because you are using support supps here I'd try not to decrease calories. Let cardio and burners take the fat off. So that means if fat lose is too slow up the cardio or add in a burner. You can easily add 20 mins of trenmill postworkout to what you are doing. Hit the cardio 5x a week.

I'd run the clen/eca stack starting week 7. Std. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Run till end. That should be 12 weeks. Actually run the clen an additional 2 weeks in week 19-20.

T3 start in week 13 and run till end. Std taper up and down.

Again, between T3, clen and cardio hopefully you won't have to decrease calories.

Cut your sets down if they amount to more than 12 a night. Keep the rep range low- 4-6, except for legs- 8-10 and arms- 6-8. Don't do more work! Lift heavy! Remember, this is a cutter. You aren't trying to build muscle but to preserve it.

Back