Why does ejactulation feel better and better the more you do it?

Stefen

I am banned!
Well, say I masturbate 4x in the day. By the 4th one by the time im cumming its so intense I close my eyes and moan lol.

Compared to the 1st or second one, yeh it feels awesome but not as good as say the 4th. Curious as to why this is.

Dunno about better, more intense? Sure.

It's no fun though when you're running an oral and you get a gnarly pump because of an orgasm causing a contraction so strong, it pisses off your abs or back muscles lol.

Well, say I masturbate 4x in the day. By the 4th one by the time im cumming its so intense I close my eyes and moan lol.

Compared to the 1st or second one, yeh it feels awesome but not as good as say the 4th. Curious as to why this is.

I just have to wonder....Are you sure you are in the right forum for this discussion? I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt here, but it's just not working for me.

Four times? Not on tbol! I would be rushed to ER with a case of the exploding forearm :/

How about you stop master bating all day and go find a girl friend or boy friend. Where do you even have the time to do it four times a day? You beat off at work? At the gym?

This isn't your first post about masturbation...you sure do talk about it quite a bit. Have you considered the alternatives?

This isn't your first post about masturbation...you sure do talk about it quite a bit. Have you considered the alternatives?

Whoaaaaa, just waitasec... There are ALTERNATIVES??! The wife is being paid a visit by Aunt Flo; you telling me aside from praying for a bj or spanking the one-eyed monkey like he stole something - I can do something ELSE? :eek:

And no, banging the 20 year old at the gym counter doesn't count - that's a quick ticket to getting beat up by the warden...er my lovely bride. ;)

Whoaaaaa, just waitasec... There are ALTERNATIVES??! The wife is being paid a visit by Aunt Flo; you telling me aside from praying for a bj or spanking the one-eyed monkey like he stole something - I can do something ELSE? :eek:

And no, banging the 20 year old at the gym counter doesn't count - that's a quick ticket to getting beat up by the warden...er my lovely bride. ;)

Yes sir I am. You can hit the brown eyed starfish up to thrice daily according to FDA regulations.

You can also go reverse grip, hanging by your wife's pantyhose, breathing helium from party balloons. But you want to make a few notes about who you are because amnesia can be a bitch.

Yes sir I am. You can hit the brown eyed starfish up to thrice daily according to FDA regulations.

You can also go reverse grip, hanging by your wife's pantyhose, breathing helium from party balloons. But you want to make a few notes about who you are because amnesia can be a bitch.

Bahahaahaha. You guys just made my Friday! :D

LOL, what about leap years though Dre? Does that change the frequency you're allowed to make nice with the poop chute? On a serious note, I've already tried talking her into that. No dice. :(

Bahahaahaha. You guys just made my Friday! :D

LOL, what about leap years though Dre? Does that change the frequency you're allowed to make nice with the poop chute? On a serious note, I've already tried talking her into that. No dice. :(

Leap years afford you the luxury of 5 poop chute entrances and daily activities along with a finger option you can claim.

Leap years afford you the luxury of 5 poop chute entrances and daily activities along with a finger option you can claim.

Hahaha. Gotta love that finger in the stinker option! Thank god it's only a week of this. I must really sound selfish to our female members, but that little head speaks MUCH louder than the big one! :spin:

Hahaha. Gotta love that finger in the stinker option! Thank god it's only a week of this. I must really sound selfish to our female members, but that little head speaks MUCH louder than the big one! :spin:

That's why you just welcome Aunt Flo with open arms :)

Personally I don't like masturbating very often as I would rather save my loads for the bedroom and drowning a girl with my load

You might want to look into getting some ADD medication...friend of mine used to do it as often as you and he was prescribed vyvanse

Back