Why does ejactulation feel better and better the more you do it?

Four times in a day!?.... Three Max. Then things start getting red and inflamed. By the way the warden owes you some sweety gold!... A week of you without supervision sounds dangerous... Test level must be high :wackit::wackit::wackit:

I once had so much friction burn going on from rooting and pulling too much in the one week that I went to the doctor's convinced I had genital herpes. He just laughed at me and told me to stop touching myself so much. I still made him give me a full STD screen!

Bahahaahaha. You guys just made my Friday! :D

LOL, what about leap years though Dre? Does that change the frequency you're allowed to make nice with the poop chute? On a serious note, I've already tried talking her into that. No dice. :(

Years ago, my current wife and I did that after she had a full bottle of wine. It was ok, cavity filled up with air though so there wasn't much friction, and I couldn't take it out have her fart and put it back in, she has a really tight pucker, it took forever to get it in to begin with. Never happened again until this last week (i forget the day) I slipped my big finger in her pucker and she didn't object, and my index in her pussy...along with my tongue she almost popped my eardrums screaming when she climaxed.
After it was done, I asked her about the anal, she said she never brought it up because she thought I wasn't interested. I thought she didn't like it...who knew :)
Oh well, just my experience from last week about it.

Years ago, my current wife and I did that after she had a full bottle of wine. It was ok, cavity filled up with air though so there wasn't much friction, and I couldn't take it out have her fart and put it back in, she has a really tight pucker, it took forever to get it in to begin with. Never happened again until this last week (i forget the day) I slipped my big finger in her pucker and she didn't object, and my index in her pussy...along with my tongue she almost popped my eardrums screaming when she climaxed.
After it was done, I asked her about the anal, she said she never brought it up because she thought I wasn't interested. I thought she didn't like it...who knew :)
Oh well, just my experience from last week about it.

Oh, getting anal is tricky - but doable when there isn't menses involved. It's pretty much a no-fly zone when we're dealing with bloody messes. I wish my situation was the same though. I pretty much have to get her riled up as much as possible before I slip a pinky into the stinky. Sometimes there's no objection, sometimes I get the look of death.

At least there are some fun toys on amazon to help make things easier. ;)

Since you shared, I just have to say that there is nothing funnier (I DO NOT laugh, because I don't want her to be embarrassed), than blasting your girl in the butt and having her fart due to air being forced into the cavity. Of course there's the whole pooping later because you just opened up that rectum, but I don't want to get tooooo graphic. :wiggle:

:) My wife is a good farter, she farts better than I do! When I fart I cross my fingers and hope I don't shit myself (getting old losing control haha)

:) My wife is a good farter, she farts better than I do! When I fart I cross my fingers and hope I don't shit myself (getting old losing control haha)
Funny thing about T3 and my body. It gives me IBS when I approach 100mcg. I may or may not have accidentally sharted once or twice while on the lovely thyroid hormone. ;)

I think women are the best farters and can have some DAMN rancid stuff come out of their backsides. That's probably the REAL reason why they hold them in while dating. They want to surprise you with a dutch oven of their own after you've been married for a few years. Stuff can peel the paint off the walls, that's for sure! :Puke:

Funny thing about T3 and my body. It gives me IBS when I approach 100mcg. I may or may not have accidentally sharted once or twice while on the lovely thyroid hormone. ;)

I think women are the best farters and can have some DAMN rancid stuff come out of their backsides. That's probably the REAL reason why they hold them in while dating. They want to surprise you with a dutch oven of their own after you've been married for a few years. Stuff can peel the paint off the walls, that's for sure! :Puke:

Kind of random, but have you ever seen the commercial for Poophorie? Im not sure if that's how you spell it, its a new product that a woman advertises, you spray it in the toilet to cover up the smell of shit. My girl and I have Christmas in the morning them go to my parents house where we do it again. I am buying her the product, probably my mother as well, telling them they need to open them at the same time and watching the embarrassment happen. I may even wait until the entire family of 20 gets together for dinner haha

Kind of random, but have you ever seen the commercial for Poophorie? Im not sure if that's how you spell it, its a new product that a woman advertises, you spray it in the toilet to cover up the smell of shit. My girl and I have Christmas in the morning them go to my parents house where we do it again. I am buying her the product, probably my mother as well, telling them they need to open them at the same time and watching the embarrassment happen. I may even wait until the entire family of 20 gets together for dinner haha

Whoaaaaaa...

As the instigator of the family, I MUST find this product and watch the hilarity ensue! I hadn't heard of it before, but I'm ALL OVER it now! :D

Whoaaaaaa...

As the instigator of the family, I MUST find this product and watch the hilarity ensue! I hadn't heard of it before, but I'm ALL OVER it now! :D

check it out its hilarious. should be a good time hhaa

Let's just say I orgasm about 5-10x, every time I wack it. Maybe 2-4 of those orgasms are shooting blanks.

You should try masturbating and right before ejaculating just stop... really... stop. feel it pulsate and leak while it's rocked up, then do it again. keep doing it like 10 times and see how much you can get out of it then around like 21 bust for real. Note the difference. Profit.

Back