Why does everyone say that it takes weeks to feel testosterone enanthate kick in?

I'm willing to bet a million bucks he can't run a 12 week cycle at 1000mg without sides.
He's already getting acne and he has over TWICE as long just to reach peak plasma levels lol...

1000mg is a little high for no sides.....even for the very tolerant.

In my experience, people who experience mild sides have the best gains. No sides seems to indicate little reaction to the hormone. And then heavy sides indicate lack of tolerance and usually cut the cycle short.

Anyone else see this

No sides = little gains

Mild sides = great gains

Heavy sides = no gains (due to discontinued use and intolerance)

I'm willing to bet a million bucks he can't run a 12 week cycle at 1000mg without sides.
He's already getting acne and he has over TWICE as long just to reach peak plasma levels lol...

1000mg for not 12 weeks... Much longer, try quadrupling that number!

I’m not getting acne on the 500mg cycle.

On 1000mg without AI I get a little acne, highly increased aggression and my dick gets a little numb. But that’s it! No bitch tits or any serious estrogen sides.

On 200mg wk I had estrogen twice the range. Due to medications I developed gyno over years of medication. Pre-TRT all my values were "within normal ranges" and Ibhad nipple soreness and swelling. On TRT with over 100% more / doubled estrogen, I had less nipples soreness. I also had a TT of 1500 and free T just above the "normal range".

Outward symptoms are not a good gauge. Not only do absolute levels matter, ratios effect the body as well. Estrogen can mess with your prostate, bones and brain function to name a few.

In my experience, people who experience mild sides have the best gains. No sides seems to indicate little reaction to the hormone. And then heavy sides indicate lack of tolerance and usually cut the cycle short.

Anyone else see this

No sides = little gains

Mild sides = great gains

I think the sides probably play into the ratio thing. I have no real idea but I do see what you are saying. I went from 140-160 while in the above post. Slight acne/oily skin, some smoothness and very slight nipplesoreness

So how bad is my estrogen likely to be right now? 1.5 weeks into the 500mg a week cycle?

How long after starting does it take for estrogen to rise dangerously high?

I have not got sore nipples or anything just a bit concerned now lol

How long depends on a lot of things. Someone posted a study showing increases in either test or estrogen as soon as 6 hours after an injection. Almost as soon as your body starts getting the testosterone it will respond. That's my level of knowledge.

Look in 3Js sticky and get an AI. anastrozole and aromasin are the most common I think. Something like 0.25 adex EOD or 12.5 mg asin EOD is for 500 test/wk. If you're not growing tits, a blimp or limp it isn't to bad probably.

It will vary highly from individual to individual with a few factors such as body fat.
And then we have to take into account what actually is dangerously high.

Mycelium is right in that it starts affecting you directly but the rise will take 4-6 weeks and around the same time plasma levels peak you'll have really high estrogen.
Personally, without an AI, at that dose, i would increase my estrogen by 3-4 times and would not feel good a month in.

1000mg with no sides ? Damn....that's great

I find this hard to believe ^^^ .
And so then I question the potency. I didn't see his Test level. I know I would be up to 6,7, or 8 grand ng/dL

I agree ^^^ with this in Bold.

Anyone else see this

No sides = little gains

Mild sides = great gains

SO I myself , when getting NO sides I always wonder if I am really getting and metabolizing the dose that I am introducing to my body. With this I remember thinking if my body isn't reacting to unwanted sides why do I think my body should react in the positive effects., such as the enhanced synergism and metabolism , and more ??

I have had basic and not bad unwanted sides most of the time. With that being said it's clear to me when I have very potent gear. When I have had severe unwanted sides i would reevaluate what I'm doing , dose, which compound etc...? I tried Tren twice....:nono: I don't do Tren and I cut short the second Tren cycle a little shorter because I couldn't handle the sides.

IMOP , no sides at 1 gram, I can't grasp it. Only the "T" and his "E" levels would tell me closer to the true finding with those claims, or to OP his problem. No offense OP , not calling you a fake or liar... I just can't see it and would like to hear more.
Good Luck with this OP :wavey:

OMM

Last edited:
I find this hard to believe ^^^ .
And so then I question the potency. I didn't see his Test level. I know I would be up to 6,7, or 8 grand ng/dL

I agree ^^^ with this in Bold.

SO I myself , when getting NO sides I always wonder if I am really getting and metabolizing the dose that I am introducing to my body. With this I remember thinking if my body isn't reacting to unwanted sides why do I think my body should react in the positive effects., such as the enhanced synergism and metabolism , and more ??

I have had basic and not bad unwanted sides most of the time. With that being said it's clear to me when I have very potent gear. When I have had severe unwanted sides i would reevaluate what I'm doing , dose, which compound etc...? I tried Tren twice....:nono: I don't do Tren and I cut short the second Tren cycle a little shorter because I couldn't handle the sides.

IMOP , no sides at 1 gram, I can't grasp it. Only the "T" and his "E" levels would tell me closer to the true finding with those claims, or to OP his problem. No offense OP , not calling you a fake or liar... I just can't see it and would like to hear more.
Good Luck with this OP :wavey:

OMM

No offence man but if a steroid user questions the legitimacy of pharmacom gear then they haven’t been taking gear long!

Although I never had bloods taken the results proven for the legitimacy. All no with the brand lol.

I also never said that I had no sides. Please re read, I never had serious sides but did get manageable ones as already mentioned.

I’m also not getting acne on the 500mg cycle currently. Although estrogen will still be rising.

No offence man but if a steroid user questions the legitimacy of pharmacom gear then they haven***8217;t been taking gear long!

Although I never had bloods taken the results proven for the legitimacy. All no with the brand lol.

I also never said that I had no sides. Please re read, I never had serious sides but did get manageable ones as already mentioned.

I***8217;m also not getting acne on the 500mg cycle currently. Although estrogen will still be rising.
true that some people should think before talking.

Mike only questioned it because of the lack of sides. Ya say ya had sides though. Gotcha
Thanks for clarifying

That's because it is written in the bible SUSTANON 1:11
thou shalt wait 2- 3 weeks for testosterone to fully kick in thou body

Mike only questioned it because of the lack of sides. Ya say ya had sides though. Gotcha
Thanks for clarifying

The lack of feeling in my dick was probably the worst side effect lol.

It was just awkward because I could have sex for 3 hours straight and it’d be rock hard but not enough feeling to get anywhere!

Back