Why does Tren make your piss Flourscent yellow?

TheCore4

Why is that Tren makes my piss flourscent yellow. I dont mean it looks as if I havent drank enough water and am dehydrated, Im drinking lots and lots of water. Its like a yellow I have never ever seen before, it looks like someone poured a highlighter in the toilet or something after I pee.

My homebrew doesn't do that!!!! Bro are you sure you aren't taking a b-complex. All these people break on tren and homebrew to the point where i almost didn't try it. I'm GLAD I went with my instinct and tried it.

Doom said:
The darker the urine, the less hydrated you are

Agreed. I had some kidney pain and very dark urine the first time I tried tren. Now I drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water per day. Since then I've never had a problem. On any AS you really need to bump up the H20.

Drink more... have constant dark urine is not a good sign and could lead to more serious things, just drink MORE water

I have had it on homebrew, but not with UG tren. Possibly could be dye, i have heard this before. Has anyone who tried both gotten the same results.

I'm using a ug Tren now and I have noticed the same thing, not a dark green but more of a light yellow green. I just did'nt think much of it, until now.

Now that I think about it changed my multivitamin last week, right around the same time I started the Tren. I was using 1 centrum silver a day. And now Im using GNC Mega Man, it says to take one tab twice a day so I've been taking two. Maybe its because I was taking old people's vitamins before and now the B vitamins are higher in the GNC mega man multi-vitas

You need to keep your body hydrated. Get more water on board. Had the same probs with Naps. Keep hydrated........... better for your health and kidneys 8O)

Back