Why dont the retired pros tell us there cycles they used?

toco

I guess if it wasn't for sponsers and what not, why don't people like Ronnie coleman and other retired pros actually tell us the cycles they used in there prime for both prepping for Olympia and offseason?

There is enough info out there on what and how they ran cycles. Specifics are just that. Specific to each person. Nobody else will have the same results from the same cycle.

There is a recent video interview with Dorian Yates and he goes doesn'tis cycles. Told what he was using, amounts and for how long.

But it is against the law. Openly admitting is a bad idea IMO.

But it is against the law. Openly admitting is a bad idea IMO.

Very much this.
It's a federal crime for most of them and I bet a lot of retired BB'rs still use, just not to the extend they did in their prime. Not to mention, a lot of retired BB'rs still have business ventures that are based on their peak physique. It'll be hard to convince someone to buy your protein powder when you admit most of your gains are from real food and drugs.

Last edited:
You can always watch Bostin Loyds Youtube videos , hes more than happy to exploit himself with his grocery list of drugs/steroids/hgh/synthol/etc.etc.

"On monday I shoot 5cc's of tren in my left delt, 5iu's of hgh in my right quad , 5 cc's of test in my left ventro , 8cc's of syntrol in right delt , no wait......thats tuesday .....on monday I shoot 5cc's in my.....and on & on it goes . Yea really healthy sh*t there Bostin.......

It's a pretty widely held belief that Bostin is going to burn himself out very quickly using the dosages that he claims.

Very much this.
It's a federal crime for most of them and I bet a lot of retired BB'rs still use, just not to the extend they did in their prime. Not to mention, a lot of retired BB'rs still have business ventures that are based on their peak physique. It'll be hard to convince someone to buy your protein powder when you admit most of your gains are from real food and drugs.

Keep in mind that until 1993 steroids weren't illegal in the US. So pros that used in the era's before weren't breaking any laws. I have read several pros state their cycles, which are all much more mild compared to modern cycles.

This is from the Nov. 2013 issue of Muscular Development. Kevin Levrone said his cycle 6-8 weeks out from a contest.

2 Anadrol 50 tabs per day
600 mg testosterone every week
400 mg deca every week
50 mg winstrol-v every other day
50 mg nolvadex per day

This is from the Nov. 2013 issue of Muscular Development. Kevin Levrone said his cycle 6-8 weeks out from a contest.

2 Anadrol 50 tabs per day
600 mg testosterone every week
400 mg deca every week
50 mg winstrol-v every other day
50 mg nolvadex per day
Was that year round or just those 6-8 weeks. I think most blast and cruise, no? Even back then.

It's better off that they don't say what they did.

Your talking about someone who is the absolutely perfect genetic specimen for body building. Someone who's JOB is to actually develop the perfect physique. Someone who has put years of training along with years of dieting together and been consistently motivated everyday not to cheat and to hit it hard.Most people in the gym or on this site lift for a hobby and have no business touching anything close to a pro's cycle.

I can only imagine some 20 year old who is 75% of there genetic potential slamming grams upon grams of substances without any regard at all for his/her health and well being. Chances are the kid would not have the money to do something like that but you never know. It only takes one star case to further stain the sport.

I don't believe for one second that was levrones cycle. Maybe that was ED, 600mg of test and deca but I HIGHLY doubt everyweek. Load of shit. I hate how these fucking cocksuckers lie after lie. Ok your going to admit It that's kool but don't fucking lie about your doses.

I know quite a few retired pros on a first name basis.. Talk to them.sll the time st bevs.. They know i run gear but wont let me know what they ran.. It will deface their names.. Idk dave palumbo contacted me.. Sonhes gonna gice.me a plan.. But ill ask him.once iget friendlier with him.what exactly he ran n for how.long hes very open about it

I know quite a few retired pros on a first name basis.. Talk to them.sll the time st bevs.. They know i run gear but wont let me know what they ran.. It will deface their names.. Idk dave palumbo contacted me.. Sonhes gonna gice.me a plan.. But ill ask him.once iget friendlier with him.what exactly he ran n for how.long hes very open about it

LOL dave palumbo no offence looked horrible, I wouldn't take his advise or his cycle ever!

Was that year round or just those 6-8 weeks. I think most blast and cruise, no? Even back then.

That article.is.complete bullshit.. He tried to.mske.it.look.like he will admitt to it but not that he abuses it.. He nevet.mentioned his diuretics which i.know for a fsct we all use whether irs strong.or.weak...as.well as his synthol.which they keep.low but too keep.up.with slower devolpment.body parts!

LOL dave palumbo no offence looked horrible, I wouldn't take his advise or his cycle ever!

Well.i had sadik for contest prep.. But dave will do my bulk n such.. Bev fracis will help.with.my posing.. N.kai helps.me.once every other week sometimes every third week with workout routines.. So.im.good.. I got a good few guys behind.me.. Palumbo wasnt that bad.. Just poor genes.. But very knowledgable n respectable.. Bcz hes honest

Well.i had sadik for contest prep.. But dave will do my bulk n such.. Bev fracis will help.with.my posing.. N.kai helps.me.once every other week sometimes every third week with workout routines.. So.im.good.. I got a good few guys behind.me.. Palumbo wasnt that bad.. Just poor genes.. But very knowledgable n respectable.. Bcz hes honest

He does look good in some pics and videos, but some are just plain terrible, hes not a very good looking guy and to make it worse this look didn't help his case lol

No.i agree he wasnt the best bodybuilder but i seenhm transform.ppl.. That pic was when he aged.. WEll sadik was helping.me but he does physique..actually placed 4th in olympia.. N kai is always too damn busy to st8 up coach me.. Which im.close to him now.. But yeah hopefully dave steers me.right way!!.. Hes hooking.me.up a lil.. Likes to see his students do.well to.recovery from.his.last couple of years on.stage!!.. He is a dauche but he.means well just a jail bird i guess

Honestly, I would bet he cruised on that amount of test and deca. He did mention in the article he used diuretics and insulin as well. What he didn't mention was his contest stack. I am sure that it is far larger. Same article had bits from Flex Wheeler. He didn't mention his exact cycle, but he admitted that he used way too much of everything, and nearly died because of it.

Back