Why is it so hard to get Masteron

Stats please.........seriously!

Oh just for the record, I also have found it harder than anything else to find Masteron I did find it but it took a while and some diggin'. I prefer the Human grade stuff and it appears that there is not any. So I will go with the BD good quality product in my oppinion.

Chill out on this guy, you dudes got him a little heated, sounds like he could be some big muther.
LATER,

LION

kacoe said:
AI LOOKING AT A BAN???hmmmmmm why dont you dipshits decide and let me know because I know dam sure in person you all would shut the fuck up.

No your welcome here. We just want the VIDEO.

Ok Mr. 1,023 posts and Im on my road to bench 315. I have nothing to say to you anymore, I give you pity and feel sorry for you. I guess your genetics are so fucked up or your a midget so 315 is like me benching 600lbs. Dam a thousand post and your stuck at 2 plates, or maybe even a ten or wow a fifteen on those really strong days with a grand total of shame.

Last edited:
gymlion77 said:
Stats please.........seriously!

Oh just for the record, I also have found it harder than anything else to find Masteron I did find it but it took a while and some diggin'. I prefer the Human grade stuff and it appears that there is not any. So I will go with the BD good quality product in my oppinion.

Chill out on this guy, you dudes got him a little heated, sounds like he could be some big muther.
LATER,

LION

I believe he is on t400 and Tren if I remember. He is prob destroying the room he is in as we speak with his massive SHOULDERS.

And Mulligan your probably drinking your own cum as we speak since you heard bodybuilders say it'll increase your testosterone

kacoe said:
Ok Mr. 1,023 posts and Im on my road to bench 315. I have nothing to say to you anymore, I give you pity and feel sorry for you. I guess your genetics are so fucked up or your a midget so 315 is like me benching 600lbs. Dam a thousand post and your stuck at 2 plates, or maybe even a ten or wow a fifteen on those really strong days with a grand total of shame.

Im not bragging like you. Lets see the video. If you close by I can come to your gym and video tape you myself.

Yeah I can tell everybody at my gym, this guy has the shittiest genetics, but give him a hand because he's on the road to sucess. Hey you can even do a bench press contest against my nephew.

kacoe said:
Anything to get to 315 right little man

Thats Right. I will be so happy that day. Thats my goal. And for you lets see all your stats, so we can see how big and strong you really are.

Your prob a lifetime juicer.

Everybody here wants to see them?

kacoe...lighten up. He was just fucking with you.

And Mulli...calling him numbnuts because none of his peeps have masteron is a bit harsh. On the other hand his rant was amusing....

kacoe said:
Well it is for me guy, where the hell do you come off calling me numb nuts, " Im on my way road to bench press 315", I did that crap in high school, hah I can military 315+ . Ok lil man eat some more wheaties and talk crap to somebody else
315 haaa thats all
i did 315 when i was 19 years old !

gilreuven said:
315 haaa thats all
i did 315 when i was 19 years old !

Okay you were 19. What do you bench now and how old are you, how long have you been working out and hot fat are you? let see your stats?

Fender said:
kacoe...lighten up. He was just fucking with you.

And Mulli...calling him numbnuts because none of his peeps have masteron is a bit harsh. On the other hand his rant was amusing....

He needs to go let MY1010 fuck him in the CORN HOLE!!!!!!

Well no surprise here.......Still talking Mulligan, grow up Im over it. Thought I'd check out how my lil fued with baby cock is doing. Its a fucking friday lil man, unlike your ass I'll be out pimping the ladies tonight just like your profile pic. So eat your wheaties and put another thousand posts, I heard if you get to 2000 posts your bench will get to 315 so . Im out guys hope you all enjoyed this David vs. Goliath Fued.

kacoe said:
Well no surprise here.......Still talking Mulligan, grow up Im over it. Thought I'd check out how my lil fued with baby cock is doing. Its a fucking friday lil man, unlike your ass I'll be out pimping the ladies tonight just like your profile pic. So eat your wheaties and put another thousand posts, I heard if you get to 2000 posts your bench will get to 315 so . Im out guys hope you all enjoyed this David vs. Goliath Fued.

Thanks

Dad

And on a side note, I aplogize to everybody except Mulligan, I am having those tren aggressions lately. And people get real, Im not going to video tape myself at the gym, your opinions mean nothing to me, because frankly I dont know any of you all personally, and therefore dont care. Weather you believe me or not, I have no reason to lie to people I dont know and dont care for.

What are you talking about, it's so easy to get masteron. Every UG worth a dime carries it. When my previous source went out of business for legal reasons, he had a shitload of masteron left he couldn't even get rid of. All 90% of people wanted was deca/test/D-boll.

kacoe said:
And on a side note, I aplogize to everybody except Mulligan, I am having those tren aggressions lately. And people get real, Im not going to video tape myself at the gym, your opinions mean nothing to me, because frankly I dont know any of you all personally, and therefore dont care. Weather you believe me or not, I have no reason to lie to people I dont know and dont care for.

WHY YOU BRAGGIN 315 MR. SHOULDERS WHO GIVE A SHIT. VIDEO MOTHERFUCKER

Thoms said:
What are you talking about, it's so easy to get masteron. Every UG worth a dime carries it. When my previous source went out of business for legal reasons, he had a shitload of masteron left he couldn't even get rid of. All 90% of people wanted was deca/test/D-boll.

DITTO. COPAYS. FORIZZLE.

Back