Why is it so hard to get Masteron

kacoe

MR. SHOULDERS
Why is it so hard to get Masteron these days? It seems so interesting from all your guys comments and feedbacks, (greatly appreciated). Im going to settle for winstrol again. Is it because it is more used more in professional bodybuilding, rather then the public use?

Theres really no answer to this post. Its not hard "these days" depends where you look. I suppose you could be stranded in the middle of the desert and say "man its hard to find water these days" Now what if you were a lifeguard....huh huhhhh??? :roll: i crack myself up with these gay analogys of mine.

masteron is hard to find because its only made by underground laboratories.
that means that you cant get them at a local drug store.
the same goes with trenbolone.
but winstrol and all the testosterones is made in human grade laboratories so its easier to find.
watch out from fakes !!!!

Thanks guys, I have been told that there are only ugl that make masteron, I even here BD mastabol is hard to find these days, I mean the legit ones of course

kacoe said:
Why is it so hard to get Masteron these days? It seems so interesting from all your guys comments and feedbacks, (greatly appreciated). Im going to settle for winstrol again. Is it because it is more used more in professional bodybuilding, rather then the public use?

Its not NUMB NUTS

Well it is for me guy, where the hell do you come off calling me numb nuts, " Im on my way road to bench press 315", I did that crap in high school, hah I can military 315+ . Ok lil man eat some more wheaties and talk crap to somebody else

kacoe said:
Well it is for me guy, where the hell do you come off calling me numb nuts, " Im on my way road to bench press 315", I did that crap in high school, hah I can military 315+ . Ok lil man eat some more wheaties and talk crap to somebody else

Tell em bro.

kacoe said:

You go girl.

kacoe said:

MR. SHOULDERS, lets see that video of you Military Pressing 315? It will never happen because you talk out of your ass. I agree with you: I alittle but you will always be NUMB NUTS.

kacoe said:

:bsflag:

kacoe said:

Let's see a vid tough guy. Masteron is everywhere BTW.

Yeah why dont I prove my military to you all????, and video tape myself at the gym like a fucking idiot. I dont think so. I have nothing to prove to you guys. And yes I can military set 315 @ 5 reps and dumbell press 120 x 6. Thats why everybody knows me as Mr. Shoulders.

How the fuck am I acting tough, I dont need some lil shit calling me numbnuts because I cant get masteron. MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS

As for you Mulligan, you live across the border so your beaner mexican ass can get anything for selling some chicklets

AI LOOKING AT A BAN???hmmmmmm why dont you dipshits decide and let me know because I know dam sure in person you all would shut the fuck up.

kacoe said:
Yeah why dont I prove my military to you all????, and video tape myself at the gym like a fucking idiot. I dont think so. I have nothing to prove to you guys. And yes I can military set 315 @ 5 reps and dumbell press 120 x 6. Thats why everybody knows me as Mr. Shoulders.

COOL NAME. Can I be your BEANER FRIEND PLEASE.

Let see your stats BIG MAN. Everybody is calling bullshit on you MR.
:druggie: :druggie:

Back