Why is my sexdrive still high on 500mg tst e5 day and 1.25mg pharm grade letro ed ?

So you are only taking 250mg of test every 5 days? If so, that isn't much more than a TRT dosage.

I thought TRT is 250mg every 2weeks, u mean my adex dosage ? I was using 0.5mg eod then 1mg eod then 1mg ed still not nothing but both pharm grade...trust me, now i have letrozole on hand ... using for about 2 weeks and it helped really much, anyway i want to sw to nolvadex+proviron or ralox+proviron, will the water weight come back after i stop taking letro or is this transition okay, i dont want to take that for lets say months cuz im afraid cholesterol lvls, i dont have any joint pains or poor sexdrive ... and i m using a lot... 1.25mg a day

I'm confused, is the real question will the bloat come back, or are you asking about sex drive? If it's about the libido I don't understand the problem.

I thought TRT is 250mg every 2weeks, u mean my adex dosage ? I was using 0.5mg eod then 1mg eod then 1mg ed still not nothing but both pharm grade...trust me, now i have letrozole on hand ... using for about 2 weeks and it helped really much, anyway i want to sw to nolvadex+proviron or ralox+proviron, will the water weight come back after i stop taking letro or is this transition okay, i dont want to take that for lets say months cuz im afraid cholesterol lvls, i dont have any joint pains or poor sexdrive ... and i m using a lot... 1.25mg a day

Standard TRT dose is 100-200mg/week. Some guys go up to 250mg/week on TRT. So basically, you shut your HPTA down to put about the same, or perhaps slightly more, testosterone back in you via injections. Seems pretty silly to put your body through that for such little benefit.

I'm confused, is the real question will the bloat come back, or are you asking about sex drive? If it's about the libido I don't understand the problem.

If he is seeing huge libido increases on 250mg/week the like explanation is that his Natty T is very low -- perhaps even hypogonadal.

OP: did you get pre-cycle blood work?

Back