Why some don't see results from improving their diet?

DirkMoneyshot said:
03-13-2005, 01:40 PM #1
Dlove
Milf-Hunter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanna start another cycle when my back heals and was wondering if this one is too weak to even bother with. Ive been training on and off for 8 yrs. Im 28 6 3 242, it will be my 3rd run.

d-bol 1-5 30mg
test 250 1-10
deca 250 1-10

Any feedback would be great.

Thanx

So a month ago you were 242 (oh my a Lightweight) GOSH don't say its true but now your 260

Lets talk about maturity (last i checked) telling a lie didn't exactly make someone look all that mature.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?p=964897#post964897

I just prefer natural foods and feel gains could be better, Im sure that's debatablre what's not debatable is the scale in the doctors office reading 256 about 5 days ago. Grant it I had my doc martin boots on but it was also 5 days ago and Ive been gaining about a pound a day. Ask JCP2 about his 3rd cycle identitical to mine and he also gained 20 pounds in 20 days it's believable brother. It's not about weight though Im actually not enjoying the rapid weight gain, I like feeling harder. Im sure my weight will only slowly go up from here and a lot of what I got so far is water from the d-bol

And Dlove - Show those pics we would all love to see them! 260 lb @ 9% would be very impressive and i'm sure you'd like to show it off-

Albeit i think your about as full of crap as 99% of the other people on the internet. As it becomes very apparent from your lack of knowledge that you have showed in several posts on this board.[/QUOTE]

That's what the reading came out at. I really don't care if any believes it. I have three friends I train with that are all around 10%BF and some over 260. What you gotta realize is we all played football and are all over 6 3. I think Im more like 6 4 and maybe like 12%BF. The personal trainer that tried taking my measurements couldn't pinch any skin on my chest thighs or arms their too tight. I think the only true BF readings are water chambers that detect BF. Im definitely posting pic's in another couple weeks so I can get an assesment as to what I need to work on. You probably think this is BS too but Ive only been seriously training for 2 yrs and pulled 495 for 3 today and banged out 305 Bent Rows for 8 Not saying that's strong but not bad for only 2 yrs. I definitely contribute this to a clean diet. I couldn't imagine going back to eating the garbage that comes out of foodlions and wal-marts. Thanx for trying to bash me though.

rubberduckyo said:
It's okay, hoser. I'll forgive ya. ;)

"Natural" food may be "better for ya" (that's debatable) but the entire post was in regards to the fact that you couldn't make gains on "regular" food. That's what I'm calling a crock of shit.

Yeah i didn't mean for it to sound like that. Shit I could make gains on test just laying on my ass eating tastey-cakes. I just truly believe that natural free range quality foods instead of t.v dinners and perdue chicken will help gains more. Would a Ferrari Spyder run better on 87 octane or 93? 93 is the answer. Same situation for humans microwave and processed foods dont keep us running as good or gaining as good. Hey I could be wrong but I doubt it.

hungry said:
does eating dirty mean like throwing a cheesegurger in the mix every so often?
Many of the biggest guys eat much more than an occasional cheeseburger while bulking. Not everyone of course, but it is pretty damn hard to grow off of just protein and vegatables.

Dlove: I don't agree with your analysis, but you are obviously trying to eat healthy. I understand that diet is a very personal thing. If you are happy and you are healthly and you are growing then hey: that's great.

We do got'ta teach you how to properly quote, however. :)

Dlove said:
Yeah i didn't mean for it to sound like that. Shit I could make gains on test just laying on my ass eating tastey-cakes. I just truly believe that natural free range quality foods instead of t.v dinners and perdue chicken will help gains more. Would a Ferrari Spyder run better on 87 octane or 93? 93 is the answer. Same situation for humans microwave and processed foods dont keep us running as good or gaining as good. Hey I could be wrong but I doubt it.
But you weren't referring to "processed" foods. If you had been I'd have been in total agreement.

Things like eggs, milk, beef........you weren't talking about Micky D's or "tastey cakes" there. It was eggs from Super Walmart vs eggs from Jim Bob's free range chickens.

That just makes no sense.

I'm sorry you think I'm "arrogant" as you've posted all over this board today but if you can't handle a little criticism of your position then you have bigger worries than my opinion.

Ha Ha - This is the biggest joke i've seen - TV dinner chicken and tastey cakes. I don't ever remember that from the original post. Boy talk about back tracking.

Also - comparing the human body to a car is about the dumbest idea yet. Nothing similar and can not be compared.

Let me ask you this - Does "YOUR" car run better on 93 or 87- probably makes no difference. I'm doubting you have the genetics of a "Ferrari", probably alot more like the old nova sitting in your drive way.

I eat poop for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back