wife and juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinkandgrowrich

my young wife 24 , has a 12 inc left arm and 12.75 right arm ?
how can we fix this ? i was thinking of asking her to work out her bi/tri every 48 hour's . she takes 25 mil of Winstrol (winny) a week , 12.5 sunday and 12.5 wed , she is on for three weeks and off for two weeks . leg press is 495 lb and her bench press is 135 max , so the bitch is strong

thinkandgrowrich said:
my young wife 24 , has a 12 inc left arm and 12.75 right arm ?
how can we fix this ? i was thinking of asking her to work out her bi/tri every 48 hour's . she takes 25 mil of Winstrol (winny) a week , 12.5 sunday and 12.5 wed , she is on for three weeks and off for two weeks . leg press is 495 lb and her bench press is 135 max , so the bitch is strong

Is it that noticable? My right arm is bigger than my left by almost the same amount. I really can't notice a difference. The usual way to fix this is to do left and right arm reps simultaneous. Usually with a barbell. Or you can do dumbells, but you have to pull them up at the same time. I'm not on expert on this. This is just some old school info I remembered.

I think everyone is off to some degree, they arent gonna be identicle. what you described is no big deal, why be concerned.

Try this on for size. My left arm is 1/4 inch smaller than my right arm. I am right handed but stronger in dumbel curls with my left arm. Hmm yet another mystery of the gods.

damn u guys r really something lol (she jacks me off with the right , but cleans me up with the left , go figure) that was a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back