wifes first time

hardtime

hi ladies, well I am new to the site and was looking for some help it my wifes first cycle she is 35 years old, height 5.7, weight 125. she is in good shape now but like all of us would like a little more lean mass. she had been on 5 mg. ed. of Winstrol (winny) for 2 weeks and I just raised her to 10mg.ed. Winstrol (winny) for her 3 week. here is were we could use your help she was going to stay on for 6 to 8 weeks I also have anavar and clen should we add them in if so in what amounts and how long any help would be greatly appreciated I know how to run my cycles but dont want to screw hers up
thanks, hardtime

I think if she's doing ok with the Winstrol (winny) it would be fine to add Anavar. Do the same as you did with the Winstrol (winny). Start her out at 5mgs a day and if she does ok bump it up to 10mg - I wouldn't go past 15mg for a first time cycle.

The anavar will give her a nice hard look so my advice would be to stay away from the clen and work on diet and cardio for that fat loss she may be looking for.

If she has any questions have her get on here and ask - We would be glad to help.

Personally, I think it's better to run each compound alone for a cycle, then think about stacking. If you run them together and she starts to see sides you won't know what compound did it. Also, I think running them alone allows you to assess your tolerence to each compound and then you have a better idea of dosing them together. But I tend to err on the safe side. If she's comfortable with it I'd do as Techno suggested.

As for the clen, I agree with Techno. Diet and training are best for fat loss and clen can is hard on cardiac tissues. With the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) I think she should be able to get what she is looking for without the clen.

I agree with you on running AS alone 100% but I think if she's done ok up to now on the Winstrol (winny) she could throw in the Var as it is a mild compound. If she does start to see sides that she is not comfortable with she should probably go back to using just one and personally I would choose the Var over the Winstrol (winny).

Just a better AS for women all around IMO. And if she's trying to build lean mass stay away from the clen as it is just a cutting drug and will impede muscle growth.

great advice from the ladies!!!

Hardtime, your wife is only in her third week :) give Winstrol (winny) a chance babe!! Winstrol (winny) really only starts to peak after teh 3rd week, so
if she is doing well so far, why not allow her a full cycle to get great results!! If her body is responding well with no sides, then she is good to go!! Keep on eye on her joints and don't push the dosages too high... toleration is key!
However... The var will not negatively affect her cycle with the winny...
***A possible way to use var would be to work it in lightly.. what i mean is run the Winstrol (winny) til week 6, then pick up the var.. 5mgs for the last 2 weeks of the Winstrol (winny), then drop the Winstrol (winny) and up the var to 10mgs for the remaining 4 weeks for a complete 12 week cycle.. What this will actually do is prevent any possible crash from the Winstrol (winny) while keeping her hormones a bit more balanced and still building lean mass with a nice defined hard look! If she wants to take the final 12th week and use a taper (back down to 5mgs) that would also help a bit with hormones and other possible sides...

NOW.. to throw a monkey in the wrench as i always do lol.. both Winstrol (winny) and anavar can lower good cholesterol and raise bad.. so if she is predisposed to high cholesterol, then another stack is strongly advised!! Also keep in mind that both orals are relatively toxic to the liver, so a precautionary milk thistle or silymarin should be used during and post cycle!!

Hope this helps rather than confuse you more.. but i would prefer you have all the information and are able to see both sides of the coin rather than make an uneducated decision that can permantely affect her!!!

Luv super

ladies thank you so much. supergirl I think we are going to do the 12 week cycle great advice, my wife greatly appreicates it and can hardly wait to talk to you all she has been tied up with work and the little bit of free time shes had goes to the gym, well thanks again to all ,hardtime

I like the compromise the Supergirl suggested. 6 weeks is long enough to know how the body reacts to Winstrol (winny). At six weeks I think it's be pretty safe to add a low dose of Anavar (var). Great recommendation Supergirl.

Hardtime.. YES.. get your wife onboard!! I would luv for her to post her progress and results!!!

Faye.. thanks girl!

Back