Will Fedor Retire???

The taller they stand the harder they fall IMO, in other words, many people already forgot how tall he once stood.

The taller they stand the harder they fall IMO, in other words, many people already forgot how tall he once stood.

Mudge, I agree....just like Wanderlei Silva...Fedor has done much to contribute to the growth of MMA....I hate to see them lose like that when they are past their prime.

Sadly I havn't seen a Fedor fight yet just hilights..but like mudge says..what comes to mind is his losses. The axe murderer Id love to see bash some dudes again...but with him its his style..blazing fists..ko or get ko'd..not much defense until hes to fn tired to throw fury..

In the world of fighting the best never stay the best forever. Jon Jones is the next phenom.

Wanderlei is my sports hero! I love the way he used to stomp kick and soccer kick.

He was a beast!

He was great. His problem is he isn't afraid to take a punch, and then he takes one, and it hurts ;) His reaction time has greatly degenerated, so his defense just isn't what it used to be. Maybe one more for him... If he loses again, that's probably it.

He used to be meticulous, the most careful person ever. He waited for mistakes, now he is just the one making them, fast and early in the matches.

Real bummer, I would like to see him pull out, but a long line of people have ruined otherwise amazing records in the last couple years.

Fedor was my man crush for the longest time. His last few fights have been disappointing. He should have retired before his loss to Bigfoot. His management team didn't do him any favors....His next fight is against the Snowman. If he loses this fight, I see no other option then to hang them up.

Another fight huh, wonder if he still has it in him. He used to win by patience, getting sloppy has cost him bigtime. It would be nice to see him in shape and winning again, being fat AND getting whupped makes you look sloppy.

Another fight huh, wonder if he still has it in him. He used to win by patience, getting sloppy has cost him bigtime. It would be nice to see him in shape and winning again, being fat AND getting whupped makes you look sloppy.

I think he may be done. Like you said, he has been out of shape and has thrown all technique out the window. It's so cliche to say it, but he hasn't evolved with the current fight game

One of the all time greats... Hes fighting Jeff Monson in russia november I think I heard. wouldnt surprise me if this would be his last fight before hanging it up. It should beat monson with ease IMO.

ferderr.jpg

Fedor's starting to look a lot leaner for this (Monson) fight compared to the last few...

Back