Will this cycle get the hematocrit out of control?

danielbiker

Hey guys ,I 'm thinking to do in the future this cycle.Do you think will get the hematocrit out of control? I appreciate any advice.Thanks.

1-5 Anadrol 50-75 mg/week
1-12 Tren (blend of three esters) 400mg/week
1-16 Test (bled of three esters) 500mg/week
1-16 Eq 700mg/week

Another option is:

1-14 Test (bled of three esters) 500mg/week
1-14 Mast 200 (blend of two esters) 400mg/week

Hey guys ,I 'm thinking to do in the future this cycle.Do you think will get the hematocrit out of control? I appreciate any advice.Thanks.

1-16 Test (bled of three esters) 500mg/week
1-16 Eq 700mg/week

Another option is:

1-14 Test (bled of three esters) 500mg/week
1-14 Mast 200 (blend of two esters) 400mg/week

most likely u will have a problem with hematocrit and blood pressure

most likely u will have a problem with hematocrit and blood pressure

x2 You need to have blood work done. Also, you should consider donating blood to the local blood bank. Lastly, dehydration and sleep apnea raises hemocrit levels, so make sure you get lots of water and sleep before being tested.

I have never cared for mixing Tren with any orals.. but thats me. Sorry that doesnt really answer your question but i felt I should share that. I would get blood work done a few weeks in to check. Trust me its worth it. I dont like running drol longer then 3 weeks too.

The EQ might and does for some increase the hemo. When I cycle EQ I give blood. Does it work... Well its worked for me. YMMV

Hey bud not keen on NPP/test/mast cycle you posted earlier? Seems your keen on tren now.
What r ur stats mate

Hey man,i'm the kind of guy that likes to think in advance.I'm not going to do this cycle very soon but i would like to know so i can buy the stuff.Yeah i know, i'm like a squirel i like to stash.Indeed my next cycle, which i will start in about a month, is NPP/Test P/Mast and i will let you know how it works.
Hey bud not keen on NPP/test/mast cycle you posted earlier? Seems your keen on tren now.
What r ur stats mate

yeah bro, it will raise them but just monitor bp and hematocrit and donate blood and you can do it. Might be overkill though.

Back