DallasGT01

4g test eth powder
6g tren Eth powder
4g masteron Eth powder
15ml EO
10.6ml GSO
1.2ml BA (3%)
8ml BB (20%)

Not looking at pinning Ed or eod is the reasoning for the eth....

well I switched back to short esters prop etc... I know long esters will hold easier u think it will still hold and not crash at same dosages just with the shorter esters???

Please don't do this combo , I hate when non experienced `chem` rats attempt to mix compounds not realizing that although it will work , it will drop potency , almost exponentionally

What makes it drop potency? I never mix my gear so I guess I've never thought about that

Please don't do this combo , I hate when non experienced `chem` rats attempt to mix compounds not realizing that although it will work , it will drop potency , almost exponentionally

Explain... This blend is out by a few labs... So their shit sucks??? It's underdosed???

Sorry guys , ive been off working at lab lately , ( actual legal lab nothing to do with steroids ) , lol please when this blend is created , theres a complete procedure of forming this mixture so that its structure is stable , for example do u believe that sustanon is made by a person who buys a few different test esters , and mixes them in a jar loool , nooooo! BC the distribution of test would be soooooo unproportional , that one week u could inject 20 mg of prop 50 mg of ethanate then ur trying to get say 250 mg of ethante 10 mgs of prop EVEN if u shake the shit out of it.

Do you actually have a clue what you're talking about?

Sorry guys , ive been off working at lab lately , ( actual legal lab nothing to do with steroids ) , lol please when this blend is created , theres a complete procedure of forming this mixture so that its structure is stable , for example do u believe that sustanon is made by a person who buys a few different test esters , and mixes them in a jar loool , nooooo! BC the distribution of test would be soooooo unproportional , that one week u could inject 20 mg of prop 50 mg of ethanate then ur trying to get say 250 mg of ethante 10 mgs of prop EVEN if u shake the shit out of it.

Nothing in this post is accurate or helpful in any way.

Back