Winny IP's aren't all they're cracked up to be

J

Juice Authority

I recently bought a batch of 100 little blue 50 mg tabs. I don't know, I'm not all that impressed. I should spent the money on Zambons. They're fast acting and I know they work well. Let's say these IP's really are 50mg's a pill. Well, after you swallow and digest them you're luck to absorb 25mg's at best. Yeah, if had to do it over again I would have just bought the Zambon vials and paid more $$$. Sometimes you get what you pay for.

Ip is hit or miss. I will say I have had decent results from his Winstrol (winny) though. I just take 2 tabs a day instead of a 50mg dose that i would use if i was using good quality gear.

Yep, his Winstrol (winny) has been pretty consistent.
And $1 per tab is a great price :D
I used them towards the end of my last cycle and they worked great.

Wartime100 said:
Ip is hit or miss. I will say I have had decent results from his Winstrol (winny) though. I just take 2 tabs a day instead of a 50mg dose that i would use if i was using good quality gear.

I personally think it's more miss than hit. I guess I'll just up the dosage to 2 tabs a day versus 1 and get better gear next time. I'm using it with HGH - Somaject, which seems to work well.

ip gear is really the bargain brand, you pretty much get what you pay for unless you get lucky

TBRO said:
THEY TEST OUT TO BE 47MG ROUGHLY PER TAB.......

maybe the batch you are referring to did... the next batch could test out at 10mg... each batch could be totally different with ALL underground products!!!

My opinion is that their is a serious bioavailablity problem to his tabs. I have seen most of his tabs test out on the money, and that being said they should be just as effective as a bd 50mg pill. I here great things about bd, that is the only theory i can come up with, the batch theory makes sense, but i have seen a few different tests and the injectables come back all over the place, but the Winstrol (winny) and dbol are always right on.

Juice Authority said:
Well, after you swallow and digest them you're luck to absorb 25mg's at best.

Did you miss the fact that IP tells people to chew his tablets? They are compressed for shipping. They will not break down in your system if you do not chew them. (That's why he makes a point to not only tell people to chew them - but also explains why.)

I love it when people try to defend his stuff with a lab test.....if only they always tested out like that. I think of all gear, IP has the worse product control ever. Even the mex shit. It was low, but it was always around the same amount low.

One time I took 5 tabs ED for 6 wks with not a damn thing happen to me.

I once put 150 tabs in my fishtank and it did kill 1 of 5 fish. It was a goldfish that died. My oscars soon ate him.

Maybe its good, maybe its not. Id rather pay more and have no worries about what I am taking.

Re: Re: Winny IP's aren't all they're cracked up to be

SofaGeorge said:
Did you miss the fact that IP tells people to chew his tablets? They are compressed for shipping. They will not break down in your system if you do not chew them. (That's why he makes a point to not only tell people to chew them - but also explains why.)

I don't purposely disagree with you to start a debate, but I don't think there is any advantage to chewing or swallowing any of IP's products... there is no way that any more absorption or lack there of can be benefited by Chewing the product... if the only way to benefit is to "chew" them... then I don't think they are worth shit... as there isn't that much absorbtion in the mouth anyway.

Billy_Bathgate said:

I once put 150 tabs in my fishtank and it did kill 1 of 5 fish. It was a goldfish that died. My oscars soon ate him.

Maybe its good, maybe its not. Id rather pay more and have no worries about what I am taking.

Ah yes, the old fishtank test!:)

Billy_Bathgate said:
I love it when people try to defend his stuff with a lab test.....if only they always tested out like that. I think of all gear, IP has the worse product control ever. Even the mex shit. It was low, but it was always around the same amount low.

One time I took 5 tabs ED for 6 wks with not a damn thing happen to me.

I'm on board with that. What's with this "post a lab test" bullshit. I go by the collective experience of other AS users along with my own experience. I'm not going to pop for $75 (as Sofageorge suggests) to get my gear tested everytime I go on a cycle. That's just fucking ludicrous!

Well, Im down for a periodical test for production quality establishment, but man..IP's are never the same! Thats what kills me when someone brings up a good IP test...there are another 100 tests out there that have different results which some are varying over 50%!

But, users experience has even more weight than a test. Look at zambons..no body even fucks with testing them...they are a done deal. We all know they are good. But look at IP...hit or miss... Good gear has alot more to do with the good batch that you happened to get... what are you gonna do when you get a crappy one?

Fishtank test is proven! ;)

Back