Winny Oil--Water Question?

T-Biggs

Does anyone know if Winstrol (winny) in oil form acts like other steriods in oil like say Enthante or EQ were it take about (3) weeks before a person feels the effect (kicks in) or would it act like the water based/tab Winstrol (winny) product which kicks in-in a week or so...?
Just trying to deternmine the best way to take the 100mg Oil Winstrol (winny) I have which I want to run at the last 6 weeks of my 10 week cycle of EQ/Tre-E/Sust.....should I start it in the begining with the rest of the olils or can I start at week 5 and run to week 10 like I would with tabs or a water based Winstrol (winny). I am just not sure how the Winstrol (winny) compound hits the body in oil form..

i think that the oil does not have affect on the the active life because it is the ester that does that but i have heard that if it made in EO it makes it act a little longer but i am not sure why, you would need to ask a person that has the chemical knowledge

the oil version does not effect kick in time just the pain! eo over water much smoother and more sterile!

the only perk to the water version is you can drink it....so they say!

oil all the way!

WARCHILD said:
the oil version does not effect kick in time just the pain! eo over water much smoother and more sterile!

the only perk to the water version is you can drink it....so they say!

oil all the way!

My thoughts exactly! :)

Back