Winny Only Cycle

heavilifting

I just got off a Test cyp cycle that i only ran about 7 weeks. Ya i know its way to short, but just got over it and was ready to start leaning down. My PCT looks like this Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 and Clomid 50/50/50/50 and i might even run the clomid longer. What im really wondering is if i need to wait 7-8 weeks to start a Winstrol (winny) cycle and if its just like a regular test cycle or if the pill form Winstrol (winny) is any different. Ive never messed around with Winstrol (winny), so im pretty new when it comes to it. looking for suggestions. Thanks

If you wanna lean down maybe you should consider a nutritionist. Sounds like you don't know what you want if youre cutting a cycle short only to consider a Winstrol (winny) only cycle.

If you wanna lean down maybe you should consider a nutritionist. Sounds like you don't know what you want if youre cutting a cycle short only to consider a Winstrol (winny) only cycle.

My nutrition is on point. I can spell it out for you if you would like, or maybe a picture might suffice. I know what I want, I was just over pinning and wanted to get my levels normal. That's the only reason why I quit. My diet and post cycle therapy (pct) is on point. I don't fuck around. I'm asking what the thoughts are in a Winstrol (winny) cycle to cut fast. I'm pretty damn lean already, but I want to lean up more and fast and throw on some lean muscle as well. Cyp has a load of water retention which I DO NOT WANT, or I would load up in Creatine. Advice for a Winstrol (winny) cycle pleas. Thanks

My nutrition is on point. I can spell it out for you if you would like, or maybe a picture might suffice. I know what I want, I was just over pinning and wanted to get my levels normal. That's the only reason why I quit. My diet and post cycle therapy (pct) is on point. I don't fuck around. I'm asking what the thoughts are in a Winstrol (winny) cycle to cut fast. I'm pretty damn lean already, but I want to lean up more and fast and throw on some lean muscle as well. Cyp has a load of water retention which I DO NOT WANT, or I would load up in Creatine. Advice for a Winstrol (winny) cycle pleas. Thanks

being rude isn't the best way to get someone to help you

supposed to give advice on cycles an instead, they give advice on diet :S lol.
i would go off of everything for at minimum of 6 weeks, an thats including pct.
i am in the middle of a test e/deca, im
about 6 weeks in an am goin to start running winstrol LIQUID (because orals are pointless) at 8 weeks with a little test. if you want to cut up but still keep a lil bulk then for sure look into liquid form rather than oral for winstrol. shot for liquid is every second day for 5-8 weeks only. good luck!

Together with a calorie-reduced diet Winstrol gives the muscles a continuously harder appearance. It is usually not used as the only steroid during dieting since, based on its low androgenic component, it does not reliably protect the athlete from losing muscle tissue. The missing androgenic effect is often balanced by a combined intake with Parabolan. The athlete usually takes 50 mg Winstrol every 1-2 days and Parabolan 76 mg every 1-2 day.

Lol their is so many things wrong with this its not even funny. First off you haven't really gave us enough information to help you. Second no steroid should be ran with out testosterone as a base particularly for health reasons. Third this relates back to you not giving us enough information, You starting your next cycle depends on when you started your post cycle therapy (pct) and when you took your last shot of test cyp. Testosterone cyp will be in your blood for around 2 to 3 weeks maybe even a little longer but I doubt it. So if you just started your post cycle therapy (pct) right after taking your last shot of test or even a week after taking your last shot. Your post cycle therapy (pct) is somewhat pointless because your natural testosterone and other hormones are still being suppressed by the steroids floating around in your blood stream. Also just so you know if you take Winstrol (winny) on its own with out testosterone your sex drive will go way down and you might not be able to get erections because your natural testosterone will become suppressed hence the reason all cycles must have a base of testosterone. Just to be clear Im not advising you do any steroids im just answering your question the best way it can be answered by any one who has any knowledge about steroids and hormones. Steroids are complicated it sounds like you had a good post cycle therapy (pct) planned out. There are so many things about a cycle that you need to know its fucking hard to know when you have learned it all and can do one with the least amount of risk possible and the appropriate amount of knowledge to be safe. One little thing you didn't know can ruin all the things you did know. I reccomend you read all the stickies at the top of the forum page. And if you do decide to do any steroid cycle try to ask a few people on this site or make another thread before you do it so you can see if there are any important things you are missing. And get advice from members that have a high rep they are the Einsteins of this forum.

It's not being rude when you ask question and have some illigitamte ignorant response. Here is everything you need to know about what I am doing/take.

Test cyp @ 600 a week and EQ @ 400 a week. Along with that i ran 500 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) a week with .5 arimedex EOD. I started my post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after my last injection and quit Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5 days prior to starting my post cycle therapy (pct). my diet comsist of, waking up to 8 egg whites and 2 whole eggs. Throughout the day I consume 3 to 4 pounds of chicken mixed with veggies. These meals are spread out every 2.5 hours apart. I use whey protien 50 grams post work out and 25 prework out and mix in protien shakes throughout the day. At night before bed I consume anothe 6 eggs whites. My carbs are limited to Fruits and what I consume through protien drinks. Now my post asked about Winstrol (winny) as I stated I never used nor really looked into it. Hence ASKING the question. Thank you to those who answers the question and for the words of advice.

It's not being rude when you ask question and have some illigitamte ignorant response. Here is everything you need to know about what I am doing/take.

Test cyp @ 600 a week and EQ @ 400 a week. Along with that i ran 500 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) a week with .5 arimedex EOD. I started my post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after my last injection and quit Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5 days prior to starting my post cycle therapy (pct). my diet comsist of, waking up to 8 egg whites and 2 whole eggs. Throughout the day I consume 3 to 4 pounds of chicken mixed with veggies. These meals are spread out every 2.5 hours apart. I use whey protien 50 grams post work out and 25 prework out and mix in protien shakes throughout the day. At night before bed I consume anothe 6 eggs whites. My carbs are limited to Fruits and what I consume through protien drinks. Now my post asked about Winstrol (winny) as I stated I never used nor really looked into it. Hence ASKING the question. Thank you to those who answers the question and for the words of advice.

yo cuz you need to calm down a lil bit or nobody here is going to wanna help you. you ARE being rude regardless of whether you think it was an illigitamate response or not. theres a sticky about the proper way to post to get your questions answered i suggest you take a look. another thing that would be helpful is from now on start your posts with your stats( age,wt,bf%,ht, etc.)
Now to answer your question about Winstrol (winny) it is never advised to run on its own especially if your thinking about Winstrol (winny) tabs as oral only cycles are a big No-No. winstrol is toxic enough as an injectable the pills are even worse plus in my experience the pills don't work as good either. i don't reccomend anybody take Winstrol (winny) unless they are training for a BB competition. if you didn't like test cyp maybe you could try test prop as the water retention isn't as bad if your diet and cardio is in check. you CAN lose bf while running test alone if these things are in check bro. if you still don't wanna go with test then maybe you could try some thermogenics like albuterol to get cut. whatever you decide make sure to avoid Winstrol (winny) and your joints will thank you later in life ... i sure wish i did i'm almost 30 and have the shoulders of somebody 10 years my senior

Oral only cycles are stupid. Get over your pinning fear or whatever, I find it stupid that 7 weeks in you got tired of pinning and quit. You were 7 weeks in bro...you should've just ridden it out instead of essentially wasting your money when the test had just started kicking in

and yes you are being rude, you won't make friends here like that

Winnie is 17a steroid which is one of harshest around. It dries out your joints, causes hair loss and stresses your liver. And if you plan to use it alone then say goodbye to your sex life. I think many would agree that it is best used precontest to finish drying out. Diet was suggested as this is the #1 overlooked and underestimated factor when it comes to cutting. If the risk vs reward is worth for you then good luck with your cycle.

My nutrition is on point. I can spell it out for you if you would like, or maybe a picture might suffice. I know what I want, I was just over pinning and wanted to get my levels normal. That's the only reason why I quit. My diet and pct is on point. I don't fuck around. I'm asking what the thoughts are in a Winstrol (winny) cycle to cut fast. I'm pretty damn lean already, but I want to lean up more and fast and throw on some lean muscle as well. Cyp has a load of water retention which I DO NOT WANT, or I would load up in Creatine. Advice for a Winstrol (winny) cycle pleas. Thanks

That's exactly what I needed to know. It's clearly not worth running toe based on the sides alone. More cardio then. My only concern is losing muscle mass. I keep my protien intake high to avoid that, but still will probably loose some.

Test cyp @ 600 a week and EQ @ 400 a week. Along with that i ran 500 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) a week with .5 arimedex EOD. I started my pct 2 weeks after my last injection and quit Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5 days prior to starting my post cycle therapy (pct). my diet comsist of, waking up to 8 egg whites and 2 whole eggs. Throughout the day I consume 3 to 4 pounds of chicken mixed with veggies. These meals are spread out every 2.5 hours apart. I use whey protien 50 grams post work out and 25 prework out and mix in protien shakes throughout the day. At night before bed I consume anothe 6 eggs whites. My carbs are limited to Fruits and what I consume through protien drinks. Now my post asked about Winstrol (winny) as I stated I never used nor really looked into it. Hence ASKING the question. Thank you to those who answers the question and for the words of advice.

Flips is right whether you want to admit it or not and whether you wanted gear advice or diet advice. That diet is not on point, it's really a shitty diet and there's room for vast improvement.

Back