winny + rui clen, T3 and keto questions

mr.bean

Hello mates!

I wanted some input from you guys.
Now I know we all say to use test base in cycles... But I want to do a quick 4-6 week cutter with clen and keto + an oral to help hold onto muscle.
Is 4 or 6 weeks really that bad without test? I didn't want to pin anything this go around, would a 4-6 weeker be acceptable?
Also, for such a short "cycle" would PCT really be needed? If so I was thinking 30mg tamox ed for 3 weeks would be enough.

Thoughts? :scratchhe

Thanks to you all!

I would drop the T3 its going to be too catabolic without sufficient anabolic IE: injectables.

I'd run clen w/keto and ghrp-2/mod-19 type stack. Add in a sarm if you want some type of an anabolic.

Then get diet squared away, add in some cardio. Short little cut without inj.

Or just run test p with your winny for 8wks and original thermos

Now I know we all say to use test base in cycles...

What are your stats?

Are you on TRT and blasting and cruising?

Winny will shut down your HPTA. HTPA shut down = no test production which affects conversion to
estradiol. You should use test.

Like USO said. T3 without a supraphysiological amount of test is not a good idea unless your diet an training are 100% and you don't turn catabolic and lose muscle.

You will need to do the standard PCT to restart.

You need a test base IMO and pct is always required if you are suppressed or shut down which you would be. Lets get some more stats and some more details and get you on the right track man.

If you ran that cycle,, prepare to loose muscle, big time.. you say you want to run the winny to stay anabolic and keep gains,, yet winny is not very anabolic, and it will shut down the most anabolic compound in your body, testosterone.. so your gonna go weeks with no testosterone and and being very catabolic. as well as dried out, achy, and grumpy.

I'm on T3 75mcg/Daily
Clen 180mcg/daily
sarms s-4
Test p -250
Tren A -400
Cardio at 35mins steady pace 5x week
Carb cycle at 400-600 calorie deficit a day

I would neverrrrrr run t3 without test bro, add that shit. If I look smaller then imagine you. I haven't lost any muscle, lifts have been stronger, and all measurements remain steady while losing weight, the only measurements that keeps going down is my stomach. Get on Test quick bro

Has anybody used rui t3? I have sources but fuck those minimum orders all i want is t3

I agree with these guys on test base, and I would also rec anavar over winny big time.
It is doable to do a var/clen/leto combo but i highly highly rec test in there and a PCT after. and agree on no T3 with no test and specially not with just some winny IMO.
I also agree with USO on the peptides. maybe you can use a peptide stack inplace of your plan for an oral to hold muscle.

are you on HRT? whats your stats?

Yes!! Thx fellas gonna order some using there letro shits potent drying me out nicely

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the letro, But don't go crazy on the dose its potent! I only use 0.25-0.6mg e3d and it works well. more than 1.2mg 2x a week i would worry about.

how much are you using? what are you on? (if you dont mind me asking)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the letro, But don't go crazy on the dose its potent! I only use 0.25-0.6mg e3d and it works well. more than 1.2mg 2x a week i would worry about.

how much are you using? what are you on? (if you dont mind me asking)

I use less than half ml twice a week probably dont need it anymore. About a month ago i tried using a gram of test got a sore nip so i ordered the letro. I took 1ml eod and in 1 week completely gone.

Currently back to my usual cuz it works for me
Test 250mg eW
Tren 100mg ed
Mast p 100mg ed
SD 20mg ed
gonna start T3 soon well my rat is
i probably dint need ai anymore ginna taper off what do you think?

I use less than half ml twice a week probably dont need it anymore. About a month ago i tried using a gram of test got a sore nip so i ordered the letro. I took 1ml eod and in 1 week completely gone.

Currently back to my usual cuz it works for me
Test 250mg eW
Tren 100mg ed
Mast p 100mg ed
SD 20mg ed
gonna start T3 soon well my rat is
i probably dint need ai anymore ginna taper off what do you think?

You sure you dont need any ai with that stack? What does your blood work show your e2 at with no ai when you run that if I may ask?

studnia glebinowa wisla indoctrinate

supplemental account of realty that you hanker after to rhyme open may insist upon that you research a famously on it. The parcel may cheat been split off studnie wiercone slask parcel, or it noble may beget remained inchoate conducive to whatever reason. The set-to is that you may penury a happily studnia glebinowa slask skilled who can redecorate the area easy and verdict the superlative weight for mineral water on your land. In the interchange of extracting crude grease from the clay, some sand also enters the processing system. Sand sedimentation can abuse sundry parts of the processing equipment. So, it is prearranged to coach desander in this process. The just of the arsenal is to originate deuterium oxide professionals, covenant makers and emphatically, all those interested in incredible board of directors, knowledgeable studnia wisla modify commerce to specific them stand advised

You sure you dont need any ai with that stack? What does your blood work show your e2 at with no ai when you run that if I may ask?

Last time was 63 on on 300mgs test 400mast 100 tren eod i try not to use ai through my blasts i have adex i use it when i notice estrogen like lines blurring on my body. Im due for blood work.

After this blast gonna get on legit trt let them figure out exactly how much ai i need instead of paying every time to get blood work. I know my method is not the scientific or maybe not the optimal way but ive been getting lipids checked last was through my doc routine and before that life insurance

Back