Winny seperation/dried up

Bigkat71

I purchased a bottle of Stanol-V 20 ml. I took a couple shots out of the bottle and relized the hole in the top was gettin large and water was bumbling out. It is now completely dried up and cake on the sides of the bottle. I was wondering if it is just a lost cause or since it is a water-suspension if i could add water or something to it. I know this is a long-shot but there is a was good amount in the bottle and its not the cheapest.

Any suggestions? :help:

I wouldn't inject something like that into myself but you might be able to resuspend it in water and try drinking it. Just a thought but that might be an option.

Bigkat71 said:

Any suggestions? :help:

For one, don't use tap water......get some bac water

I think getting it back to the right concentration, or at least any concentration (as long as you know what that concentration is), might be your biggest problem.

Get some water and measure out the amount that was left in the bottle ( if it was a 10ml bottle and you used 2 ml then add 8 ml of water to it) after you do this it should mix up well (by shaking it)then take and put it in another bottle and you should be fine. And like stonecold said don't use tap water.

Mosaman

Mosaman said:
Get some water and measure out the amount that was left in the bottle ( if it was a 10ml bottle and you used 2 ml then add 8 ml of water to it) after you do this it should mix up well (by shaking it)then take and put it in another bottle and you should be fine. And like stonecold said don't use tap water.

Mosaman

I'm sorry bro, what?? If it were a 10ml vial, and you only used 2ml out of that vial, then that leaves 8 ml left in the vial. How are you going to add another 8ml, thus making it 16 TOTAL, when the vial only holds 10ml to start with? If the dude used 2ml out of the 10ml vial, then it dried up, which often happened with the Ttokkyo 100mg Stanol-V, the he just needs to replace the liquid that was gone. If it dries up again after that, then just keep doing the same, while keeping track of how many shots should be left inside the vial as you go.

I think both you guys are a little bit off the mark.

Using the same 10 ml vial, with 2 ml used, that would leave 8 ml of Winstrol (winny) solution left, right? When the water evaporates, that 8 ml will now be what…….., say powder up to the 3 or 4 ml mark on the vial, therefore you would have to add 4 or 5 mls of water to get it back up to the 8 ml level.

Like I said before, there lies the problem of not knowing the exact concentration of Winstrol (winny) after adding the water.

What the hell are you guys doing?

Are we baking cakes here or drinking winstrol????

Dry it out all the way. Take the top off. Weigh out how much powder you got left.

Resuspend it water and have no doubt on your concentration.

OR. If you remeber good enough how much you used (ie 10ml bottle you injected 5ml already) then add the amount mussing (10ml-5ml) into the bottle and have your original concentration again within mayb ~10% accuracy.

Mosaman, on planet earth, 16ml wont fit in 10ml bottle!

For one, don't use tap water......get some bac water

what is bac water? also if i used approx. 3ml out of a 20ml bottle how much you recommend i mix back in?

Note: stanol-v 200mg per ml

Last edited:
Billy_Bathgate said:
If you only used 3ml...how in the world is it dry???

Bac = Bactosteric Water

i was only takin 200mg (1ml) a week and it was basically dry by the 4th week. Also where would i get Bactosteric Water?

SkedMedz said:
I'm sorry bro, what?? If it were a 10ml vial, and you only used 2ml out of that vial, then that leaves 8 ml left in the vial. How are you going to add another 8ml, thus making it 16 TOTAL, when the vial only holds 10ml to start with? If the dude used 2ml out of the 10ml vial, then it dried up, which often happened with the Ttokkyo 100mg Stanol-V, the he just needs to replace the liquid that was gone. If it dries up again after that, then just keep doing the same, while keeping track of how many shots should be left inside the vial as you go.

I just gave it some more thought and I am right because if it is dried then there isn't 8ml in it. If i add 8ml of water then he will have 8ml not 16ml. remember it dreid up.

"Get some water and measure out the amount that was left in the bottle" Refering to what was left in the bottle before it dried up (8ml)!

Mosaman

Mosaman, enough with your cake recipies. This is about winstrol, not chocolate cake.

How can you meause something thats not there? You claim to measure 8ml, these 8ml do not exist though becuase it is dried up. What are you from mars?

lol

Billy_Bathgate said:
Mosaman, enough with your cake recipies. This is about winstrol, not chocolate cake.

How can you meause something thats not there? You claim to measure 8ml, these 8ml do not exist though becuase it is dried up. What are you from mars?

lol

If I were talking hambergers you would understand........:p

If he used 2ml out of a 10ml bottle then that would leave 8ml that dried up.....from Mars?.......I'm thinking you had a few to many double 1/4lb'ers...........Get the fries out of your face so you can read next time.......geeezzzzz.:D

rumble...rumble...rumble......

Mosaman

Rumble Rumble??

Since when did the Hamburglar go rumbling around?

ITs Rubble Rubble!

You didnt say to subtract the amount used from the total, you told him to measure how much would have been left. As if hes got a photgraphic memory of the water level in the bottle. Your nuts man! Go bake your cakes.

you go rumble...rumble....rumble....not the Hamburglar.....:D

Photographic memory...bwahahahahahaha...he said how much he used.....so what ever was left the replace it....very simple.....no go finish the 10 quarter ponders w/ cheese you have w/ the 5 sides of fries so you can eat that gal of ice cream you want so bad.......I will still meat you in an hr for lunch.....I know you'll be starving by that point but try to wait until I get there.................:40oz: this is what Billy used to have when he was a baby but it didn't have milk in it , it was puréed hamburgers and fries.......lol

Mosaman

Back