winstrol depot

snake

when using winstrol, is it the white sediment in the liquid that is the active ingredient? and if so can you use insulin needles to inject it? or are they to small to draw it out? sick of using 23 guage !!

Yes, the white sediment is the actual Winny.

As far as pin size goes, it sorta depends on the brand you have and whether it is micronized or not.

snake said:
when using winstrol, is it the white sediment in the liquid that is the active ingredient? and if so can you use insulin needles to inject it? or are they to small to draw it out? sick of using 23 guage !!

I've done a lot of Winstrol (winny) injectable - Zambons primarily - and I've always used a 22" gauge needle. If you use insulin needles, in my opinion, it doesn't get deep enough into the muscle and can clog up at the surface. You might run the risk of getting abcysts in the area you're injecting. Trust me, you don't want that - Those are fucking painful. Go to www.getpinz.com. They're a great service and you'll get your pins in 2-3 days tops.

i've used Zambons w/a slin needle in my delts w/no problems at all. Thats actually one of the reasons i like it so much, painless.

Yup. All the Winstrol (winny) I have ever injected (Zambons and Upjohn) has gone through a 25 gauge no problem.

Back