Winstrol/Dianabol

Morph92

Ey, folks.

Would like som feedback on Winstrol/Dianabol cure(oral).

Planning on running a 6 week cure.

181 height
76kg

I'm aware of the risk by taking 2 different orals.

What can I expect, by body, fat, muscle and strength?

Reason I'm doing this: To earn more strength and muscles.

You are 100% going to regret that cycle. You need to study up on this stuff before you take anything.

No test, and you're taking 2 orals that completely contradict each other. Why does winstrol have such big hype with newbies?!!

Hey Morph92 im a newbie here too and my best advice for you is to go and read the stickies before doing anything. There is even one relating specifically to 'oral only cycles'

I've been trying to study these cycles some... And the results are different.

Experience wise, I've been training with a friend of mine, clean, while he used Diana and Winstrol (winny). Seems to work rather for him, and he grows.

What would be preferable?

Experience wise, I've been training with a friend of mine, clean, while he used Diana and Winstrol (winny). Seems to work rather for him, and he grows.

It may look like he grows for the first week or two because of mostly gains in water weight, but as soon as his natural test drops off the amount of dbol he'd have to take to make his body anabolic would kill his liver. Winstrol voids your body of water, including your joints (aka tendinitis). It's not really anabolic and the only people I know who use it are preparing for contests or guys who don't know any better and think it burns fat. You'll see great gains in test, but depending on what your stats and experience is you may want to wait on using gear. It's a life altering decision most people don't account for before it's too late because they just want fast results and don't realize the implications that come with it.

TEST IS THE BASE OF ANY CYCLE. You need test

be a man and inject yourself with the juice of life

yup dont run oral cycles , they shutdown your natty test and make u feel like shit , not to mention u will probably lose it all in pct , also if yuor only 21 as your username suggest s , u still havent finished developing and u shouldnt be taking steroids , u will only regret the cycle as said above , trust experience , dont learn the hard way , this isnt a good idea

How do you guys feel about anavr. Im on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) now cyp 200 mg/week hgh 5/2 im thinkingofadding anavar .

510. 240

congrats , your friends are idiots. do what you want to.

I'm 21.
I've been training active for 1 year 2 months soon... Don't really feel that I've reached any goal to succeed to grow. Therefor I'm more interested in test and others. Basically wanna hear what people would recommend.

Something I don't want, is my body full of water and no muscle gain, I want to keep it.

You will probably be able to gain plenty naturally if you've only been lifting for a year. Keep working hard and eating right. Like everyone said test only for first cycle. No orals.

Back