Winstrol (oral/injectable) health risks, doses and duration help

PapaNoel

Hey guys.

So a few questions from people experienced with winstrol.

1. What's your normal and highest dose you'd take?
2. What's the longest you'd run winstrol for? And is it dosage dependant?

------------------------------

Been thinking of jumping on winstrol now for 20-25 days and using up the injectable.
Then wait about 2-3 weeks while continuing only with test e
Then I would jump on winstrol(oral)/anavar/masteron for 50 days.

I have a feeling this would be overkill and putting unnecessary strain and health risks upon myself, especially my liver.
What other concerns or health risks is there to worry about?

What's Your opinion on this and why?

Last edited:
i probably looked by best when i was on winny. i swapped out the masteron e i was using @ 350mg a week (which is plenty if you're lean), and put in 50mg oral winny per day. the masteron was still probably lingering in my body due to the ester so i was basically on both, and i never looked dryer. only problem was it dried my joints out too much. i was on it for i think 3-4 weeks and i remember just laying in bed and feeling this crazy pain in my ankle.. not fun. i then dropped the dose down to 30mg per day and put the masteron back in, but i don't think i got too much beenfit from the winny. this was 2 years ago so i don't remember it in detail i just remember being really happy with the result (aside from joint pain).

I just labtested (home kits) both my oral winny and anavar.
Both are legit :D

Gonna be a fun coming weeks for sure :p

Wanna here something bad...I***8217;m on50mg winny oral and I drink alcohol few times a week because I***8217;m a little messed up mentally. I know it***8217;s bad but I can***8217;t help it. Sad

Wanna here something bad...I***8217;m on50mg winny oral and I drink alcohol few times a week because I***8217;m a little messed up mentally. I know it***8217;s bad but I can***8217;t help it. Sad

Try smoking some weed instead bro.
Your liver will love you for it.

Alcohol is literal poison. I'm so thankful Ive never really liked being drunk or even the taste of alcohol in general.

i probably looked by best when i was on winny. i swapped out the masteron e i was using @ 350mg a week (which is plenty if you're lean), and put in 50mg oral winny per day. the masteron was still probably lingering in my body due to the ester so i was basically on both, and i never looked dryer. only problem was it dried my joints out too much. i was on it for i think 3-4 weeks and i remember just laying in bed and feeling this crazy pain in my ankle.. not fun. i then dropped the dose down to 30mg per day and put the masteron back in, but i don't think i got too much beenfit from the winny. this was 2 years ago so i don't remember it in detail i just remember being really happy with the result (aside from joint pain).

how did you counter the drying out of your joints? any pain?

Hey guys.

So a few questions from people experienced with winstrol.

1. What's your normal and highest dose you'd take?
2. What's the longest you'd run winstrol for? And is it dosage dependant?

------------------------------

Been thinking of jumping on winstrol now for 20-25 days and using up the injectable.
Then wait about 2-3 weeks while continuing only with test e
Then I would jump on winstrol(oral)/anavar/masteron for 50 days.

I have a feeling this would be overkill and putting unnecessary strain and health risks upon myself, especially my liver.
What other concerns or health risks is there to worry about?

What's Your opinion on this and why?

2. What's the longest you'd run winstrol for? and what dosages?

did you do any fish oil for the joint pains?

Try smoking some weed instead bro.
Your liver will love you for it.

Alcohol is literal poison. I'm so thankful Ive never really liked being drunk or even the taste of alcohol in general.

I ve not haunted these forums in awhile my good man but as the former MENTAL MOD I m here to tell alcohol never ever makes any situation better except for pinning or or pulling panties off a pussy ur gonna pummel

I ve been on ssri s and a host of other stuff for ptsd, clinical depression etc etc. But it was low test the whole time

Now trt only...screw the psychotropics

A cycle for me is trt x2 or 300 test instead of 150

ALCOHOL AND BUILDING OR MAINTAINING UR "LOOK ' IS WORTHLESS

This means that you can end up experiencing lethargy and other side effects due to low testorone levels. But once when you add Testosterone into your cycle, you won't be having this problem because you are injecting synthetic Testosterone. This means you won't be experiencing any low testosterone related side effects.

Back