Winstrol orals and alcohol cunsumption

whiskey15

Hey all, I am currently on winnie tabs 50/mg ED along with test enan 500mgs/wk. I have a buddy coming into town in 2 weeks from over 2000 miles away and there is no going oround the fact that we will be drinking very heavily. My test cycle runs out in a week and I plan on continuing the winnie 50mg/ED for the next 4 weeks.

Should I lower the dosage while hes here and maybe double up on NAC/milk thistle? I really dont know what to do, because both things a very important to me. Oh and please dont just say "dont drink" please give me some tips other than that because that option is absolutely not possible.

my friend came into town to see me on st.patty's day from a 4hr drive from upnorth . i hardly ever see her like, 1-3 times a year, a rilly good old friend. we went to 3 pubs and 1 club in that night. we had fun she got drunk and u know how much i drank? o orderd 3 bottels of water!
you can have fun with out getting trashed. if boudy building isnt important enuff for you u shouldent be using aas. i am only on anavar on top of it. Winstrol (winny) is SOO much harsher on the body. dont drink heavly have 4 or 5 beers a night. dont do the dumb frat boy thing of getting into the bad influence "common have another shot with me!!" mind over matter..
any way good luck
i say dont drink to much and just drop the Winstrol (winny) and up the milkthistel.

There is no point in lowering the dosages . Its pretty much the same thing. There is a heavy chance you go to the hospital with fever. A friend of mine mixed winstrol with alcohol once and every time he went to the bathroom to tale a shit he was bleeding out of his ass. A lot. Do you want to bleed out of your ass?

Should I just stop for the days Im drinking? Will this cause any side effects if I just up and stopped?

wtf? Have you done any research what so ever on Winstrol (winny) tabs before using them in a cycle? At all?? If you haven't I suggest you start now and in the mean time stop taking them.

There is no point in lowering the dosages . Its pretty much the same thing. There is a heavy chance you go to the hospital with fever. A friend of mine mixed winstrol with alcohol once and every time he went to the bathroom to tale a shit he was bleeding out of his ass. A lot. Do you want to bleed out of your ass?

i dont see anything wrong with this..

Back