Winstrol (Stanazolol) cycle

Melbourne

For probably the hundredth time on this site...

What is a standard dosage for an injectable Winstrol (winny) cycle for 6 weeks?

That is, for a 200lb male with about 18% bf. Training for 10 years. Recovering from injury. Looking to increase strength and size without bloating and very sensitive to gyno.

Your informed comment would, as always, be appreciated.

By the way, happy holidays and a safe new year. Thanks for all of your comments and help this year.

50mg every other day. What kind of injury? Winstrol (winny) causes joint pain in some users and may increase your risk of re injury.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, 18% bf. It would translate to what people call about 12%-14% bf in here. I think people tend to underestimate their bodyfat or else overestimate how ripped they are.

I have had shoulder surgery after tearing the glenoid labrum. Still some ongoing inflammation of the biceps tendon and general wasting of the rotator cuff, deltoid and arm. But as far as re-injury goes... I really don't give a fuck. I've been out of action for so long that I've just gotta do something. I'm going nuts just waiting around for this thing to get better.

Melbourne said:
Yes, 18% bf. It would translate to what people call about 12%-14% bf in here.

lol on that one.

The best steroid right now is no steroid. Especially Winstrol (winny), which is known for being very hard on the joints for some. Nurse your injury and get back into health.

I'm glad that you can be realistic and honest about your bf (how did you measure it by the way?) but I would focus more on diet and cardio right now, rather than cycling.

Melbourne said:
I have had shoulder surgery after tearing the glenoid labrum. Still some ongoing inflammation of the biceps tendon and general wasting of the rotator cuff, deltoid and arm. But as far as re-injury goes... I really don't give a fuck. I've been out of action for so long that I've just gotta do something. I'm going nuts just waiting around for this thing to get better.

Winstrol can cause tendon and joint pain in many users. It is definitely not a good choice under your circumstances in my opinion.

get better then ease back into into it. When you're ready I'd run at least 50mg ed for 6-8 wks.

note brooklynheight: I am one of the believers that Winstrol (winny) is a terrific drug for both strength and size, just depends on what u eat and how u train. Don't hate "Winny", she doesn't hate u...haha.

Back