• 25mg ED for 3 weeks

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 50mg EOD for 3 weeks

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • 50mg ED for 11 days

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

CLEETUS

If you were doing 500mg test for 10 weeks and had 550mg of Genepharm winstrol would you take it :

a) 25mg every day for 3 weeks

b) 50mg EOD for 3 weeks

c) 50mg every day for 11 days

I hear the half life of winstrol tabs are 9 hours so im thinking EOD isnt a good option so that leaves A and C ?

I'd have to start stealing car stereos to get any more of this stuff so thats not an option right now.

save it until next cycle when you can get more winnie to run with it or run it 50 mg a day half am and half pm starting 4 days after your last inject then start clomid the day after winnie runs out , but i would wait and get more for next cycle

"yeah, those cycles are too short, or with too many breaks in between dosages"

perhaps you missed the part about 500mg test for 10 weeks on top of it :confused: :confused: :confused:

save it. 25mg ed is not that much at all for oral Winstrol (winny) and 50mg ed is enough orally Winstrol (winny), but 11 days isnt enough time for effectiveness

you will be dissapointed with the lack of results from that small a dosing and duration of use.

i agree with the group = save them or get goin on that car radio idea

LJ

I am speaking of the Winstrol (winny) obviously. Just because you cycle one AS a good way doesn't mean that it makes sense to cycle another one with it a bad way.

dependent on the type of oral Winstrol (winny) may help in decide the dosages also...i ran ip Winstrol (winny) tabs at 2 a day, which is supposed to be 50mg each...so i was supposed to be getting like 100mg daily...i ran it for 6 weeks at the end of my last cycle up to the clomid therapy...

i dont think there's a need for half am/half pm. i posted this somewhere else, but it didn't get anyone's attention.

the following is quoted from a post by Bozo, a mod at AM:
"
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/...30&pagenumber=1

Its basically discussing half-life but when it comes down to either taking it all in the morning or spreading it out, it won't make much of a difference because of the way androgens work. They mainly work by promoting androgen responsive gene transcription. With short acting steroids the hormone could be easily cleared from the system but the effects (transcription of mRNA and increase in protein synthesis) take hours and sometimes days to occur. This is also why taking steroids around/during workout won't make much difference because its the buildup of these effets over time.

The gene for ODC (Ornithine decarboxylase) in the kidney is thought to be activiated fairly quickly by androgens but isn't effected until 6 hours after administration (when ODC mRNA appears) with a peak at 24 hours during Testosterone treatment.

Now after all that, my experience with orals (D-bol, Winstrol (winny), M1t, etc..) showed that whether I take it all in the morning or spread it out, the effects are the same (in terms of gains). You could increase strength just by direct CNS stimulation by taking certains orals pre-workout (mainly Var) but overall my gains has never been different."

thats not enough Winstrol (winny), taking that correctly, you would run through that in 2 1/2 weeks. Wait for more.

Back