Women and deca

225warmup

Lift or go home!
I know a girl who wants to start a cycle of deca at 50mg weekly for 10wks. What's your take on it? The reason I am asking here is because I am nowhere near educated enough on the subject and the guys would give different responses. No one knows a womens body like another woman.

Height: 5'7
Weight: 125 (5lbs up or down)
Lifting: 3 years

All advice welcome.

i personally would not recommend deca; IMO there are better drugs out there for women. anavar, winstrol, and primo (if you can find it) are all more suitable for women. why does she want to take deca?
~MINX

WHat makes you dislike decca for women? Just curious. I have virtually no knowledge when it comes to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) applied to females.

it's a long-acting drug that stays in the body for many months. virilization is a high possibility with it. just my personal preference... if you do a search i think chelsea documented her deca cycle for the other women to keep up with...
~MINX

"virilization" refers to ANY presence of masculinizing effects in a woman's body (hair loss, voice changes, oily skin, acne, enlarged sex organs, facial/body hair, etc.)
BTW- if your friend does not already know the possible side effects, she shouldn't even think about putting drugs into her body. educating oneself involves a lot of research. i would suggest that you encourage her to post up her info here and get some experiences from others before she takes this cycle any further.
~MINX

Last edited:
minx got it!!

however there is durabolin which is a fast acting deca... you get the good without the bad. If virilization begins the drug can be cut and side will stop and hopefully diminish. I would only suggest an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) like this if she is looking to gain quality muscle and strength...

supes

Back